Smoking Weed In Jail

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sensichris, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone been in jail before and smoked the weed i can personaly tell u that by personaly experiancing this myself the slightest tiny bit gets u fucked up like say solid if you take what u would normaly spill out of a joint rolling it put it on a pipe or bong it fucks u up im on about fifty pence or one dollars worth its crazy anyone out there think the same or have had personal things happen only downside is the bastard pisstesting 14 days first positive then it gets doubled every time shit..do ya rip
    :bongin: of all the creatures great and small H.M.P employs them all..:devious:

2. i couldnt really understand anything you wrote, but how do they get weed in jail? im sure they stick it up there butts but how does the whole thing work?

3. Hello cannabiscool it comes in everywhere over the fence/wall passed over on visits like dropped in a drink in a condom where you take a drink and swallow also i have known people to stick it up there ass this is called (plugging) then you just squeeze as if you were taking a shit and hey presto youve just shit weed ha ha its actually better than swallowing it as if you do this you have to either make yourself sick or wait till it passes threw your bowels then shit it out i have known people get a good kicking as they have come bk off a visit with weed in them and its took them days even weeks to pass threw there bowels and they have given people promises so its a funny old game also the screws warders bring it in for cash you know there all dodge pots like i said of all the creatures great and small H.M.P employ them all , PEACE
    :cool:

4. That is rediculous. Very few inmates actually take the time and risk by bringing in green. I know, I spent 7 months of my senior year in jail (aggravated assualt, terroristic threatening, battery 3, criminal mischief) Most of the time its methadone, ice, pills (of all sorts, too stoned to type them all out) I just saved the Hydros they gave me (I broke 3 knuckles in the fight) and that really made me happy. Broke them up, and railed that shit.

5. yeah i would imagine that not many inmates actually take the time to bring in weed- it\'s a chill drug, not like you need your dose like with H addicts (they mix methadone w/ a benzo and you get a heroin like high)

6. Listen little boy when you have done more than 4yrs come back and try to disclaim my claim ofcourse people get weed in jail you must of been hanging around under beds sniffing fluff off the floor or maybe you were sucking cock for rock dont get weed in jail ha ha ha ragamuffin.
    p.s if you only done 7mths for the crimes you say you done you are a fucking snitch,grass,informer,undercover,alphie delta dont tell me you were in alcatraz aswell and you chewd your way out after smoking loads of rock you must of sucked loads of cock dirty bastard

[COLOR=\"Red\"]Name-calling and disrespect do not float here so this type of post is NOT welcome at the City!*RMJL[/COLOR]

7. Lol, someones got a stick up there ass rofl...calm down dude, its only a website you net-thug...anyway, why the fuck would someone smoke weed in jail? lol, i could see someone smoking crack becuase its addicting but, how would u smoke weed in a cell or in a courtyard full of cops?

8. If I was in jail and it was either no smoking weed or smuggling it in my ass I would go for no smoking weed.

9. yea i sorta have this rule where i dont smoke anything thats been up someones ass

thats just me tho

10. wtf is your deal? chill out man. You\'d think that with all the time you apprently spent in prison you\'d have chilled out some, especially on the fucking internet.

11. man jail is hell. i would need more than weed to survive in jail..

12. How would you get away with smoking weed in jail? Oh and Sensichris no need to act like a dick, were all friends here.

13. Whatever man. Ha. You pretend you know my life, but you don\'t. I had a good lawyer. I spent nearly 10,000 dollars for him to reduce it 7 months, and spent most in fines.

Anyways, I never sucked dick, or anything like that. I actually knew my cellmate, or he knew my brother. I was pretty cool with almost everyone on my cell block. Well, mostly becaue of my brother, but I knew alot of them. It was a shitty expeirience still. I never said people never brought it weed. You need to read my post better. I said very few inmates risk it. They would hollow out a cigarette, and stuff up it in there.

Even though I\'m being chill with you, Im still going to show this to the mods. Because your just being a dick.

14. my bestfriend uncle is in a maximin security prison and he said they pay off thier c.os and they can get pounds in there and shit

15. how the hell would you smoke it in jail?

16. Jailhouse sploofs

No, but seriously, I got a headache trying to read sensichris\' posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.