Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Weed Hurts My Teeth

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by craig7, Aug 9, 2014.

1. been smoking for a bit over 2 years now, usually been pretty good, but i have a pretty low tolerance so sometimes i'd get a bit too high and trip out or something. lately it's been my teeth, and every time i get high. now i admit my teeth are fucked. i bush plenty and oil pull daily but they just fucked, i went to the dentist recently and got 1 root canal and them i have a temporary filling in another tooth until i have the root canal done in 4 weeks. but sometimes when im high my teeth become a lot more sensitive than normal or sometimes it feels like ones loose but then i look in the mirror and its fine, but the worst is when im high and notice i chipped anther tooth, which happens too often. idk what i can really do, i might have to stop smoking ill i get dentures whenever it comes down to then.. i'm sure if i got all my teeth patched up i'd probably be fine but i cant afford it.

2. #2 Forked Up2, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
    I guess you will need to pull out your teeth with pliers and pop in a pair of chatty teeth. This is a weed forum man don't act so nutsy.

Edit: 666 posts man the number of the beast.

3. I know that one time i had a really citrusy strain that made my teeth hurt, but i dont know if thats the same thing. Where a mouth gaurd when you toke and see if it changes anything xD

4. I have great teeth, no cavities or anything else, but occasionally smoking will cause me to notice how sensitive they are. They'll ache sometimes for up to an hour and it sucks. Avoiding crunchy foods while high goes a long ways for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. BUMP. Hydroponic weed does this. No joke. I've tested it over and over. My teeth hurt right now from trying to take a hit on some plastic tasting dispensary weed.

Hydro will also make your mouth water like your about to puke,instead of cotton mouth you get from organics.

People, we HAVE to get away from synthetics. Salt based fertilizers are a god damned scam on the whole planet. No one wants to eat a tomatoe that tastes like plastic and no one should be smoking weed that tastes the same.

Organic isn't some bullshit term when it comes to weed, it actually means the difference between clean weed and weed with plastic tasting chemicals in it. THAT MAKE YOUR TEETH HURT. All them chemicals can't be flush if you use eve a drop too much,and everyone does to add weight.

6. I guarantee it was grown with Sweet Citrus or a similar product. The roots soak that crap up and make the weed smell fake and taste horrible.. Its fooled me before but you put it in a vape and BOOM: FAKE.

7. do you brush once a day. or even every 2 days?
    your teeth shouldnt be so susceptible.
    it could be your gums or even just a physiological response.
    if its only the teeth that are "fuked", its most likely an exposed nerve.

8. OP is 3 years old yo.

9. I know this is old lol. This is probably the case though but also if you dont floss a lot your gum can become inflamed and the roots of your teeth will get soar occasionally and a lot when you smoke. Thats the conclusion i came too as my dentist told me mh gum is inflamed due to not flossing enough and i pretty mich figured thats why my teeth get soar when i smoke.