Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed has made me brain dead?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kushkandi, Nov 11, 2011.

1. #1 Kushkandi, Nov 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2011
    I've been smoking weed regularly for 10 years or more. I never had a problem before but for the past 2 years or so, I've been having a hard time hearing people and what they have to say. Once I'm high, whatever anyone says to me sounds incredibly mumbley and very quiet. I constantly have to ask "what" and "huh" after everything anyone says. And I don't speak anymore... In fact, I'm a total mute when I'm stoned. If I say anything, it comes out extremely quiet and I do nothing but mumble. I won't realize it at all. In my mind, I sound loud and clear. Now it just feels like too much of an effort to speak and I'd prefer to just sit back and think. I don't mind just being quiet but apparently I come off as really awkward around people. I don't understand why because I'm having a good time with people. But my stoned face makes me look awkward.When my eyes are blood shot and glazed over, I don't look carefree and happy like most stoners. I look like I want to cry and I look very unhappy but really I'm in a pretty good mood. Even when I'm smiling,I freak people out. People don't wanna be around me because they are unsure if I'm 'alright'. Only because I cant hold a conversation when I'm high and apparently, I look way spaced out.

I'm an intelligent person but when I'm stoned I come off as slow or dumb because I say something at the wrong time or I misunderstood someone because I can't hear past their mumbles.

What should I do? I'm starting to not like getting high with others. But I'm never alone and I love to smoke weed. Anyone else experience this? Is it common?

Any strand recommendation?

2. I'm the same way actually. And what I do is say fuck them if they think I'm awkward. I'm high and having a good time, they can deal or leave, either way imma still sit there just how I was and continue enjoying myself.
    For real, why should the thoughts of others make you want to change what you are doing?

3. have some sativa?
    you probly been smoking indica? idk what else it could be

4. definitely the first brain dead person to use a computer