Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed for 2 years, i lost controll

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tirehu, Nov 28, 2013.

1. I have always been a lonely person, having teouble making friends and such. I statted college and met some friends there. I started smokkng weed there. I loves it! Until i got thrown out of school. Because well. I smoked weed.

I am 21 yrs old now

Iteas right before summer break, so i had nothing to do. The frienda who wanted to hangout with me all smoked weed so i smoked weed with them. I have now not worked for two years, and my head feels broken. Not done any schoom either.

These i dont smoke weed that much. But i crave it alot. I barely eat, and i am mostly alone in my room at my muns. I really want to workout 4 times a week, get a job, nice girlfriend and such.

Please i need advoce.

I feel like i live the life of a dead man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Actions are louder than words. And you seem to have the right plan. Just lazy as fuck.

3. It's easier said than done, but your life isn't going to change without you being proactive about it. You are a sentient being that can achieve things. Start acting like it.

4. Its all up to you to motivate yourself. Weed probably wasn't the thing for you and you took it out of hand. You need to get your life back together man. You need to move on with weed and get your life prioritized. Try to get back into school, get clean at least for awhile, get a job, and try to live on your own. You will always have time to enjoy smoking bud but it sounds like right now is not that time. Best of luck to you man.

5. Well maybe I'm wrong, but judging by the grammatical errors of OP, don't take up drinking either....

6. get off your ass and make it happen, not gonna find work or a girlfriend in your room at moms house. Sounds like you're depressed just get the ball Rollin man, start working out/lookin for a job.. Fuck I mean you're only 21.. You're on the first hole just waiting to tee off

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Stop being a bitch and you'll be ok

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I am Norwegian so my English isent the best.

I really do not like alcohol that much. But i enjoy weed alot. Is it possible for me to statt smoking again while having controll when i have my life sortet

I have leaent from my mistakes. Weed is not harmfull for the bosy. But everything is harmfull to you if you do to much of it.

Not even good to drink to mich water.

I need advice. What can i do to grt my brain going? The most effective..

9. Focus on rebuilding your life one habit at a time. For me I went all out and usually I fell, but when I fell I always kept one habit. And eventually I came to where I am and I am very happy just living at home paying off my student loans. 

Don't make my mistake and go all out just focus on one habit like bodyweight workouts 3 times a week or something

10. It sounds like you have affected depressive disorder and addicitve issues....Or something deep going on anyways. I would maybe suggest seeking a counerlor to help guide you to turn your life around. You kinda need a big restart and need to start benefiting your life again if you hope to stop the suffering.

11. #11 Delightfully High, Nov 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2013
    1. Stop being lazy ,and learn responsibility.
    2. Learn to spell ,and use grammar. (I apologize. I see now that English isn't your first language. Please disregard my previous statement.)
    3. Stop blaming weed for your irresponsible actions ,and decisions.

12. just gotta stop, and breath. take a walk around town and go into the business and ask if they are employing. 

13. On second observation this seems trollish due to the purposeful spelling mistakes.

14. Create goals for yourself and know what you have to do to achieve them.  

If you want a job, go out and start asking every business if their hiring and fill out the application, if you want to go back to school, contact your school and try to get in or ask if they have a adult ed program.

15. I really cant get amy motovation. Everything feels gray and empty. If i go to the gym, or apply for jobs. I still have bo friends to hangout with. I know i need to grt my shit together to get a girl. But there is no motivations inside of me

16. #16 bob barker, Nov 29, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
    Sounds like you need to join the army, navy or the marines. For real thou it would get you out of your moms house. Get you away from weed which is impacting you negatively. You will get a boot in your ass as motivation. The service is not for everyone but doing 20 years and retiring at your age of 41 is a smart plan that doesnt require college.

[​IMG]

17. Dude...smoke a bit less and get medical help....be honest with u and those around u....weed isnt the problem but surely in this situation doesnt help....get medical help, dont kill anyone , dont do meth and life will smile to u again....pussy too....

Sent from my tmn smart a18 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. So create motivation.  You are a conscious human being and you obviously know what you have to do to change, but haven't set out to do those things.  Create a game plan by saying "I need a job, tomorrow I will get up and go apply at the grocery store."  You don't need motivation to do those things all you need is a a little bit of will power and the desire to change.  

Start with one thing at a time, focus on getting a job first, then you can focus on getting friends, after that you can focus on finding a girlfriend.

I know another poster said something about joining the military; I know you don't live in the U.S. so I don't know exactly how the military works in your country, but I'm sure it's still a great option and they will hopefully set you up with some kind of game plan.

You just seem to be in a rut. Find a hobby, what things do you like to do? Maybe lifting weights at the gym is not for you, maybe you enjoy soccer or football or cross-country, joint a team. It will allow you to go out, get exercise, meet new people whom you may have something in common with -you are both playing the same game aren't you? See you just have to close your eyes and step out there man. It is easier said than done, start with baby steps and make your way out there. Stop thinking about what you should be doing and actually go out and do it. (Nike -Just Do IT!)

20. Some of the replies to this thread genuinely sound disgusting - people are often thought to just be lazy when in fact they may actually have issues with depression. From the tone of your posts, it sound like you may well have issues with depression and I'd suggest you see a Doctor or Professional for advice.