smoking weed effects religion?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kr0nik, Oct 6, 2010.

1. My girlfriend and I used to smoke together all the time...key words "used to." Just last week she told me she doesnt care to do it again, that she just doesnt want to. Then today she told me the reason she doesnt smoke, is because she doesnt need to get high to enjoy life...and i thought to myself, "wow brainwashed D.A.R.E graduate" but then she continued telling me how she got really into religion and going to church, and that she believed it wouldnt be right to smoke weed. But, i didnt push it, i figure someones' religion is way more important then an unnecessary drug, but really how does it effect religion at all....i goto church and smoke weed everyday WTF?:smoke:

2. Tell her these words precisely, just to make her happy. "Why did god give us cannabanoid receptors? It's because he intends on use to consume cannabanoids, and the only way is ingest said cannabanoids by either smoking or vaporizing cannabis. Did you also know God put cannabis on this Earth for us to enjoy its benefits?"

3. my girlfriend lost her religion after smoking weed

oh, and this: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wupToqz1e2g]YouTube - Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot[/ame]

:smoke: they go so well together.

4. Just tell her Genesis 1:29
    And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.

5. Shes right, she doesn't need to get high to enjoy life

and you don't need those stereo systems in your car to enjoy driving

but it jus makes it that damn better.

6. as long as she's accepting of your beliefs it shouldnt matter that much. but, given religion's track record for intolerance, i can't see that happening, but good luck man. just keep doin your thing, don't change for anyone, especially the flying spaghetti monster.

7. god I love The Cosmos. It was programs like Star Trek and The Cosmos which helped shape my moral compass and sense of spirituality. I do not believe in just one god, I do not believe in a Jehovah or an Alla or Yahweh for that matter. I do not believe in superstition and I will never taut scripture. I believe in a universe of possibility that is infinite and beyond our capacity for understanding. A universe of infinite solar systems in infinite galaxies filled with nebula and quasars and countless stars. There is nothing more inspiring to mo and indeed humbling, than laying on my back in the green grass on a summer's night and gazing at the stars with a pipe full of my favorite seed bearing plant.:smoke:

8. Hahahahhaha

Damn straight!!

9. That's her right so let her smoke or not smoke.

I like what another poster said about how she doesen't need it, it just makes it better.

Let her believe what she wants ya know:rolleyes:

10. I couldnt agree with you more

11. Dude.. Well said. Next time I hear someone pull the "I don't need to get high" line.. I'm pulling that gem. Thanks mate :D