Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed effecting my creativity

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ipuffndstuff, May 18, 2009.

1. Ive been smoking for about a year and i feel like ive lost my sense of creativty. Has this happend to anyone before or seen this happend to their friends

2. Hmmm... idk. Its always seemed to enhance mine, but then again I have only been toking for less than 6 months. Maybe its just the novelty of it enhanced your creativity only to a pt so that now you get artists block again even while blazed? Haha just a theory. ;)

3. its only enhanced mine, my suggestion to you is to take a weekend off. Go camping or just get out into nature so you can try and do some soul searching or some shit like that.

4. are you sure its not just in your head? it hasnt happened to me, try making your own smoking devices or some creative oints and blunts lolit always makes me feel better

5. remember - dont smoke to be creative, just smoke to spice that creativity up. :D

6. I feel like it helps my creativity.

7. idk if it's enhanced my creativity, but it def. makes it come out smoother. i have so much shit in my head b4 im high its like, where else could i go creatively other than focus that energy, yaknow?