Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed + drinking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, May 10, 2011.

1. never drink too much cause itll suck, but like everyone here is saying...drink alil and then smoke, puts you in a special place.

2. Don't worry what it's called, it's a dumb game.

3. well if ur past the point of "just a little buzzed" or tipsy, i suggest saving the weed for when you sober up or the next day kuz most likely ur just gonna waist the weed n not feel anything at all! but like everyones saying.... get a decent buzz going, THEN hit the bud. but then again, if it aint yo weed HIT THAT SHIT

4. Its a great thing but don't drink a 4 loco and smoke that shit turns bad real quick my friend that has been smoking for 4 years we smoked a fat blunt while chugging 2 4locos and he threw up and passed out on the ground but chilling with a beer in one hand and a joint in another nothing like it.

5. smoking weed/hash and drinking go hand in hand, smoking oil and drinking...not so much :smoke:

6. Wrong! weed is actually a relaxer not a depressant. only beer is

7. Everybody is different, some people will get sick if they use in the wrong order. Personally this doesnt effect me at all though, ive smoked before drinking shitloads, and ive smoked while already piss drunk. but if your new to mixing start by following this rhyme, "Weed before beer you're in the clear, beer before grass you're on your ass"(ass as in puking and shit)

8. Bottle of jack daniels and an eigth, youll have a wild time

9. a good J is the perfect cure for the spins IMO

10. nothin better than being drunk and high. dont drink to much then smoke, you might get sick.

11. Not good when ur drunk and high but excellent wen ur tipsy and stoned :D

12. Depends what order I do them in.

If I'm really high, I usually don't drink more than a beer or two. I just dont like it.

If I smoke after I've been drinking, it's fucking magical.

13. I think its a good combination, however: a) Smoking after drinking can make you puke
    b) Most alcohol tastes like shit while high imo

I actually threw up on Thursday night, had about 6 pints of half beer, half cider. I would never normally puke from that but I felt like taking a few hits. Bout half an hour later I did indeed throw up. Its only my second time puking after weed + alcohol though.

For me, its best to smoke then have a casual drink, maybe like 2-4 cans, and make sure its a drink you like. For me, Koppaberg pear goes great after smoking :)