Smoking weed at school?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420b4school, Oct 6, 2016.

1. The first time I ever got high, I was a junior in high school. I ate an edible at school and I didn't expect it to be as strong as it was but it was still good. I wouldn't do it again though.

2. Slipped out of class one day with my brother and smoked outside behind the weight room. Thats really the only time i smoked in school, besides the 2-3 week period i had a cheap dry herb vape before i broke it. Used to walk off campus al the time to have a cig before the bus came to take me to voc school. That place was a diffrent story. Went for auto tech, and first day there junior year (2 year program) i realized like 8 out of the 12 guys were stoners. Made some solid connects/friends there. We used to blaze up while we "practiced welding" becuase the welding area had a dedicated vent/ suction system.

3. Cooks always exhale while standing under the exhaust hoods while at work. If you smell weed while you're walking up to the restaurant, that's why...

• Like Like x 2
  4. At first I was paranoid to be high during school. Then I realized no one expects you to be high in public. Used to take my lunch and go sit in my friends car with my one hitter and get blowed haha. That is til we got wax pens, I had a chill teacher and whenever he would put the projector on we'd take huge rips and blow em into our shirts. Kinda hard to hide the hack attack from a big dab tho .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lol I just smoked outside my
    College parking lot with some buddies

6. I don't normally smoke at my college but if I do I smoke at the far back Parking lot and the soccer field and football field since no one cares. Just be carful because there's actually cops who just patrol the parking lots at times

7. We used to smoke out in this grassy area that was kind of a long walk to get to. We would sit in a circle, tear up a grass plug, then if anyone was making the long walk towards us we would ditch the doobie or the cig we were sharing in the hole and cover it with the grass plug. Fucking ace!

We also did a little drinking too. My bro M has a full bar in his house that his pops kept stocked. We would fill our lunch thermos's up with MGD from the tap and drink it during lunch on occasion. There were a few times we filled up with wild turkey but stopped after we almost got caught but were expelled for a few days anyway.

We didn't realize how bad hard alcohol stank when imbibed but figured it out when practically everyone in ceramics class could smell us. We ditched the last 2 periods so got away but were expelled for ditching and being up to no good... Again....

8. Hell yeah!

At Boise State University I've smoked in the Tennis Court seating area (in the day time), The amplitheater by the greenbelt, in front of the Student Union Building. Surprisingly a lot of great places to smoke, I've never even been a student there lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. My high school had 9 floors and tons of bathrooms so we would go to this bathroom In the basement that was out of service and placed in the most low-key spot in the corner by the back exit we basically went like everyday at 3rd period and put our gym clothes under the door lit a insence then blew down mad bowls never got caught

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. I've blazed in my cars parking lot inside my car. You sir are stoned.

11. We used to smoke out at the end of the baseball feild in high school. Never got caught.

12. I used to smoke at the bird park near my high school, or smoke on the way to/from school, but I'd never smoke inside the building. I'm sure you can get away with it, but it's an unnecessary risk and the odds are really good that sooner or later you'll be caught. I would recommend not smoking during school hours and waiting to get home, or at least not smoking inside the building, but it's your choice.

13. Never smoked bud in or near the schools I went to, but I snuck out of school one time with some friends and we ended up smoking up on top of this hill or whatever and it was windy as fuck but we managed.

I did smoke on a college campus but I didn't go to the college. I was just chilling with this chick I met on Tinder who went there.

14. I smoke at the college in my car or during lunch or right after class just in the parking lot. They used to talk shit (the teacher) but I stopped taking his pussy ass class cuz he was being a bitch about us smoking. Idk why he cared

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Used to make weed infused hot chocolate before school and take it with me would keep my baked and tasted good. But never smoked during school though.