Smoking weed at school?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420b4school, Oct 6, 2016.

1. I've blazed in my car's parking lot inside my car a few weeks go. Was wondering if any of you actually smoke on campus as opposed to at home? College dorms don't count as on campus. I mean like in the bathroom or hallway or something like that.

2. Hell no. That'd be sketchy as all hell. In high school, my dad used to leave for work a lil early, and his girlfriends daughter would drive me to school, so guess what I did after my dad left for work early :) haha

" Most people leave this earth wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem " - Ronald Reagan

Psalms 25;4 show me your ways o'Lord teach me your paths "

• Like Like x 2
  3. You started an account just to ask that?

• Like Like x 3
  4. I've left school and smoked nearby. But I've never smoked on school property.

5. u had sex :rolleyes: , just kidding

• Like Like x 3
  6. Used to go the class with loaded MFLB in my pocket, as soon as I feel the class got boring,I got to the toilet for a 1.5 minute and that enough to get me high 3 more hours

• Like Like x 2
  7. Do you guys wanna watch the video whenever I upload it?

• Like Like x 3
  8. shit i used to take hits in my dam cafeteria, but i went to a hood rat ass high school so it was easier to hide. I would pack a chilum or a one hitter and hit it inside my jacket or sweatshirt and blow it through a muff, I'd be walking down the hallways with smoke coming out my shirt smelling like fresh laundered bud

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sure, why not?

Just like Professor Plum with the apple pipe in the quad outside the food court, smoke goes with the breeze...:bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Simply because in some states possession within X distance from a school means increased charges, i usually don't recommend it.
    I know me and my buddy used to walk thru campus at night time in college and smoke a blunt, used to love that. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. I think the OP is one of the most bad was people I have ever met.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Not even going to read the thread. All I'm saying because I know I'll contribute the same thing anyway after reading it is: Don't do it again/stop. Nothing good will come of this. Smoke in secrecy and it you get caught it won't impact your education or life too badly as I assume you're a minor

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Hell yea, I used to roll joints inside my desk when in class in Highschool AP English... Good times lol with my friends on either side of me doing the same thing and prepping these J's for after school. At least it taught be how to roll a good one without looking.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Don't smoke at school. Unless you using it for medical to help and illness that prevents you from constructing on subject in front of you.

School is so important and if you just cruise though it you will regret it. Don't let the pot rule your life. Find other ways to challenge yourself beside ways to get high without teacher knowing.

Check out my first grow.
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...x6'-tent+-Newbie=what-could-go-wrong?.1420015. Sent from my magical device that provide bud pictures and hot girls

15. If you smoke at school you probably won't be there much longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Quit smoking pot, study hard, get a degree in gynecology and spend the rest of your days fist deep in pussy, laughing and never looking back.

:roflmao: No, seriously...just quit until you're done with school or you won't remember anything.

• Like Like x 2
  17. In the hallway?!? That would be the dumbest thing of all-time. Back in high-school I rolled blunts in the bathroom. I smoked one time in the shop room closet which is one of the dumbest things I've done in my life. I just thought it was "cool" at the time like something I'd do in life and look back on like yea I smoked in the school! No I look back and think that I was a moron.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Save your education by smoking weed at work instead. Minimum wage is the biggest joke in history since slavery days.

• Like Like x 3