smoking weed and working out ?

Discussion in 'General' started by mcmunchies, Jul 29, 2012.

1. I'm currentally working out trying too lose fat and gain muscle. Will smoking weed help in any way or will it make it harder to do?

2. Well when I get high the last thing I wanna do is workout...

3. I was only planning on smoking on rest days or after I workout.

4. Well just be sure to eat healthy foods and not crap.

5. Yeah weed is a good reward for working out. Starting weights very soon myself. Like he ^ said tho don't munch out

6. Yeah you can use weed as a little reward after a good workout or something. I don't smoke then work out because weights feel way more heavy to me and I get too sluggish.:p

7. Just don't smoke before your cardio ...

8. I smoke before I dance...

bad ideap robably, but eh.

9. Soo I as long as I don't smoke before workouts or munch out on crap I'm good. Thanks guys !

10. You can smoke before work outs, I've done it a few times but i don't really like it. Running high is pretty fun though. And smoking after helps relax your muscles, and gives a much better body high.

11. I smoke before workouts so I get into the mood of working out. Just don't get to high

12. Don't do it before you workout, your heart is already beating faster bc of the weed and working out while high probably doesn't help

13. I take 1 or 2 before I go in then finish the bowl when I come out

14. Yo! Ive done it for years, i even got into bodybuilding when i was a teen, it might help some, for visulization,vasodialation, vaso constriction, and relaxation (vaso dialation, vaso constriction) dialation of blood vessles that can give better pump,and better delivery of proteins and flushing away lactic acid in muscles. So its not bad but it depends on how it will affect them

15. I've done it a few times and it's usually a 25/75 success ratio. 25% of the time you'll be more focused and forget about the pain, and be able to do more reps. 75% of the time you'll be too lazy.

16. I used to smoke before going to the gym all the time. I would zone out and just run for like 20 minutes straight. I don't do this anymore just because I hate running, but now I do before yoga and its fucking awesome.

17. seth rogen smoked before working out to lose the weight for the green hornet. im paraphrasing but he basically said "i love weed, but hate working out so they canceled each other out so my body thought i was doing nothing. huh huh huh huh heh heh heh"

18. I have been smoking (not before my workouts) and lifting for 25 years. Desire to workout comes from within, stay focused and positive and you'll be amazed at the transformation of your body. Find someone knowledgeable to guide you through your
    workouts and keep tokin!

19. Whenever I work out high, I always do better and try harder.

20. I love to smoke and work out, but it doesn't make it any easier or harder