Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed and stuttering.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VinD, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Hello all. I am new to this forum but not new to smoking. All my life ive suffered from a mild stammer. Unlike a stutter a stammer is repetition of the consonant sound or as with me getting "stuck" on a word. My speech problem is not nearly as bad as some others in which i am grateful for but it has caused me some hardship. When i started smoking about 4 years ago i noticed after i would toke i would speak much more fluent. I was relaxed was breathing correctly and just taking my time while speaking, i mean sometimes a would slur my words but most people knew i stuttered so a little slur was the least of my worries. I was just curious if any body has felt that they speak better when they smoke or has anybody ever heard of treatment for speech problems with marijuana?

2. i have a stutter problem as well, and it always increases with my stress. Marijuana helps relieve my stress, so it also helps my stammer.

3. Same sitch here OP.

But in this case when I'm ripped it doesn't really help it, only after I actually see improvement.

4. You aren't the first one to notice this effect. It also works for the outbursts of Tourette's! Cannabis- ya gotta love it!

Granny

5. I like this effect