Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed and donating blood?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canabinoid, May 30, 2011.

1. Will I be able to give blood tomorrow?

2. Not if you die from an overdose of the evil-devil weed.

"One hit is all it takes!"

3. Eventually, they're going to test the blood for drugs. They might not test it in person, they might actually draw the blood from you, but they aren't going to use it, so you're just throwing blood away for no reason

4. The person recieving the blood will be pleasantly surprised. :D

5. They test all the blood they get, so if there's any issue I'm guessing they'll just toss it anyway. It's not like you have to donate blood though. If you're worried, don't do it.

6. I donate blood every 2 months or so, no issues. I don't know if they test it or anything but I have never gone to donate while high, so there wouldn't be anything in my blood anyway. I am quite comfortable with the process, but something about four inch needles and being high sounds like it might not mix well. :p