Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking wax stories!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BlazingZombiess, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Lol blazed, I get what hes sayin now man....... I looked it up, and when u make wax, its the same procedure as making oil..

But dude, Come on now.. Ive never called a blade a name... And u started from your very first post in here, so u were never very nice to em to begin with.

2. [quote name='"BlankIT"']^and i cannot stress enough how much I have tried explaining to you they are the SAME thing.[/quote]

I havent made oil... Whats not to get. I have made wax, but from weed.

3. even someone who hasn't dabbed or had any experience with BHO can find out it's the same thing, man i can't believe how hard it was to get it through to him, sorry for the name calling, but someone can't be that uneducated and argue against me.

4. i said this.

This thread is full of lulz. Wax isn't a superior "method" to making oil, it's quite the opposite. When you create wax you whip the product that you're working with on the plate (all that underpurged oil) and keeping butane WHILE tearing up terpenes, most waxes/budders are underpurged, unless they auto-budder. all wax/budder is is hash oil mixed with O2 to create a a goo-ier type consistancy, or budder. depending on heat/strain/etc.

This is how the oil quality goes (usually)

Sap/Shatter > Oil > Slightly whipped (a little cloudy) > wax > budder > flakes. but that's not to say that theres bomb wax out there because there is shatter/sap that does turn into budder overnight.

anything else you want to know on the subject? PVC by the way is extremely unhealthy to use, butane is used to extract tons of different materials, what makes you think it's not extracting anything out of the pvc. Ask a local glassblower to make you one.

in that post i explained that they're all the same thing. just in different order of textures. yes i did try nicely. no you did not learn anything from what i said obviously, wax is sap/shatter, in a degraded form.

5. #105 BlazingZombiess, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    [quote name='"BlankIT"']

even someone who hasn't dabbed or had any experience with BHO can find out it's the same thing, man i can't believe how hard it was to get it through to him, sorry for the name calling, but someone can't be that uneducated and argue against me.[/quote]

I already said im uneducated on the subject earlier in this thread, and when you started arguing with me. I know what your saying with the wax and oil both being BHO. But oil and wax arent the same, Two different textures and potencies. When i made wax i made it without creating oil..

6. My wax supplier took two hits from a double dome bong. .5 each

7. what's not going to work? hey i never stated i acted nice. I'm treating this idiot just like i would any other idiot that doesn't know half shit about oil and is too ignorant to understand the basics of it. now maybe if he wouldn't of kept making uneducated posts even after toker and i explained it, i wouldn't of acted like a dick.

8. Well its a real shame you decided to act the way you did, You seem like a very positive blade and will be missed by many, im sure

9. #109 BlankIT, Aug 3, 2012
    i'm done arguing with you, now you decide to understand it. oh yeah? thats why you said. I DIDNT MAKE OIL. I MADE WAX. I DIDNT MAKE BHO. they're both the same thing generally it's hash oil. and uh did i not just say that in my past 4 posts that they're different textures? jesus christ your slow. i'm out.

ALSO you said "i don't know how to make oil" and oh, all of a sudden you know how the difference between making bho into wax instead of oil, you make NO sense.

10. Aw, am I getting the ban hammer or something? I have no desire to be known as a positive blade, i'd rather get the information out there then have someone be stupid saying that they aren't the same thing. Well t-fizz, let me tell you, you seem like a real positive teenager, and i'm certain that one day your balls WILL drop and you won't act like such a little bitch over me being a dick to someone on the internet. go fuck yourself, fags. you guys don't know fucking shit about oil.

11. #111 the_tokerman, Aug 3, 2012
    That's impossible.
    By definition, if you made budder, you HAVE to have had at one point oil.

Once you pack your extractor and run your solvent, it comes out as a liquid, and then when that liquid thickens a bit (due to the butane boiling off) then you're left with oil (although, far from a "finished product").

THEN to make the budder (or wax) you need to heat it up and whip it into the budder texture. Or vac it multiple times to get the wax.
    So sorry to say this, but dude, you HAVE made oil.
    Lol

Basically, anything we've been talking about, is BHO Oil that is then further refined or processed. So yeah, it's ALL the same thing, just in a different state.

I feel theres a lot of misinformation being put out there, so don't hold yourself down too much about not being an expert, very few people even possess any real knowledge on the subject, but slowly the light is shining through!

That's a 29.2mm Ti nail, yeah it takes a while but you pretty much need a 29er if you plan on taking (and killing) large dabs. I'm getting a custom 29mm quartz nail made soon, so stay tuned for that!

Nope, live in the good 'ol C-O, much like the "location" part of my profile shows.

And yes, I always have typed "Good Growing and Happy Toking" or some variation thereof in all of my posts. Anyone can program their signature in to their posts, but to actually write it shows sincerity in my opinion, and I wish it upon my fellow blades!

Good Growing and Happy Toking!

12. I do not... I smoke weed... Not cool enough for oil :p

13. #113 BlazingZombiess, Aug 3, 2012
    [quote name='"the_tokerman"']

That's impossible.

Once you pack your extractor and run your solvent, it comes out as a liquid, and then when that liquid thickens a bit (due to the butane boiling off) then you're left with oil (although, far from a "finished product").

THEN to make the budder (or wax) you need to heat it up and whip it into the budder texture. Or vac it multiple times to get the wax.
    Lol

Basically, anything we've been talking about, is BHO Oil that is then further refined or processed. So yeah, it's ALL the same thing, just in a different state.

I feel theres a lot of misinformation being put out there, so don't hold yourself down too much about not being an expert, very few people even possess any real knowledge on the subject, but slowly the light is shining through!

That's a 29.2mm Ti nail, yeah it takes a while but you pretty much need a 29er if you plan on taking (and killing) large dabs. I'm getting a custom 29mm quartz nail made soon, so stay tuned for that!

Nope, live in the good 'ol C-O, much like the "location" part of my profile shows.

And yes, I always have typed "Good Growing and Happy Toking" or some variation thereof in all of my posts. Anyone can program their signature in to their posts, but to actually write it shows sincerity in my opinion, and I wish it upon my fellow blades!

Good Growing and Happy Toking![/quote]

That nail is a BEAST lolol. Such a fatty. How much did you pay for your whole set up?

Im guessing you got our rec?

I would post some pics of my set-up, but i left it at my buddys house. I can post picks tommorow. :3 got a couple lovely set-ups!

So you do type it everytime? Lol. Very very sincere :) when you ge lazy do you do a little ctrl C and ctrl Z ??? Haha

14. [quote name='"BlankIT"']

you guys don't know fucking shit about oil.[/quote]

But i am uneducated on the subject... I have said it many many times. I smoke it, and love to hear/tell stories about it.

And i guess since i have made wax, then i have made oil before... Im Still confused on that...

15. if you are, then stop telling stories about it. if you wanted to expand your knowledge you would of considered what i had to say. yes you have made oil, you made oil before you even made wax. because wax is a degraded product of oil.

16. [quote name='"the_tokerman"']

That's impossible.

Lol

Btw! Great explanation. I actually understood this! Thank you for that clear understanding.

17. Nope, type it EVERY time, whether I'm on mobile, or pc. I WOULD ctrl(c+v) but it doesn't really work, I keep a pretty active clipboard, so I'd just post some other random shit instead.

Thanks for the props on the setup. I got a pretty sick deal as usual, but it retails for about:
    $120 for the nail
    $80 for the reclaim joint and dome
    $360 for the Sov v6
    $20 for THAT torch, although I've since upgraded to a remote one.

And yeah, I'm a patient and have been for a while.

Good Growing and Happy Toking!

18. [quote name='"BlankIT"']

if you are, then stop telling stories about it. if you wanted to expand your knowledge you would of considered what i had to say. yes you have made oil, you made oil before you even made wax. because wax is a degraded product of oil.[/quote]

If you honestly would have approached it in a different manner, i would have been totaly fine with it, and i would have tried to understand... But you were trying to stick your fist down my throat and it just didnt fit.

19. [quote name='"the_tokerman"']

Nope, type it EVERY time, whether I'm on mobile, or pc. I WOULD ctrl(c+v) but it doesn't really work, I keep a pretty active clipboard, so I'd just post some other random shit instead.

Thanks for the props on the setup. I got a pretty sick deal as usual, but it retails for about:
    $120 for the nail
    $80 for the reclaim joint and dome
    $360 for the Sov v6
    $20 for THAT torch, although I've since upgraded to a remote one.

And yeah, I'm a patient and have been for a while.

Haha then its indeed very sincere lol.

Yeah nails are ridiculously expensive, i have two titanium nails, one was 60 and the other was 80. Then i got a whole bunch of shitty glass nails that i have gotten for free from clubs and as set-ups.

Yeah i got a nice Phx with an alex k down stem, And i have an iledelph. Both with there own personal oil set-up.

Yeah your torch seemed to be very hard to work with lol. You clicked the button like 10x.

Have you hit up any hash bars before??

20. [quote name='"Zedstomper"']My wax supplier took two hits from a double dome bong. .5 each[/quote]

Haha nice! Why didnt he give you one of the .5 hits?