Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking wax stories!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BlazingZombiess, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Share your different wax stories!! Share the different types of domes, skillets, and nails you smoke from! Share the differents types of wax you guys smoke too!!

2. Last night i threw up from smoking a hit of wax that was over .1 prob .2 , its been making me curious if any one else has taken some gnarly hits of wax

Attached Files:

3. I have a dome and nail that fits on my zong..I have a few buddies who are growers and they make quite a bit of oil. The last oil I vaped was some blue diesel shatter.

I also have taken a handful of .1s and a .2 or so..no puking here but I just about passed out from being so light-headed

4. Thats some purdy wax

5. Haha you should see some of the wax that me and and my buddy (Dro) were picking up.

We were getting some nice budhers :3 the taste was so orgasmic.

You smoke wax? For some reason most people on GC dont smoke wax...

6. Yeah I would say there are more oil heads then wax smokers.. personally I prefer wax.. smoke about 1-2 grams a week

7. What I'm smokin on

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. For someone like myself who has never tried either of them whats the difference?

9. I would but sadly nobody has any!

10. [quote name='"KB Grower"']What I'm smokin on

[/quote]

Nice, how do you buy or make your wax? :3

11. [quote name='"KB Grower"']Yeah I would say there are more oil heads then wax smokers.. personally I prefer wax.. smoke about 1-2 grams a week[/quote]

Yeah i prefer wax way more than oil... Any day, oil imo is harsher than wax. I love the taste of good wax too.

[quote name='"bob barker"']
    For someone like myself who has never tried either of them whats the difference?[/quote]

I honestly couldnt tell you exactly, although i can easily tell wax from oil any day. Idk how oil is made exactly, ive heard a couple ways of making it but i havent personally made oil before. wax is way better than oil imo. Thats a good question lol... Because theres actually a big difference between the two... I just cant tell you lol.

12. [quote name='"420tokerdude"']I would but sadly nobody has any![/quote]

Have you before?

13. Once i believe, but i dont remeber the effects

14. I really hate how people call it wax =/.

To me wax seems to be an illegitimate name for BHO that was coined by dispensaries...

Maybe I'm wrong though, but whenever I hear someone talking about "wax" I just think of how uninformed they are in this scene.

apologies if I hurt anyone feelings....

15. [quote name='"Emohokaywhy"']I really hate how people call it wax =/.

To me wax seems to be an illegitimate name for BHO that was coined by dispensaries...

Maybe I'm wrong though, but whenever I hear someone talking about "wax" I just think of how uninformed they are in this scene.

apologies if I hurt anyone feelings....[/quote]

Well i mean if you want to go by the original term. I have personally never called it that, nor have i ever heard any one refer to it as that, besides when making "BHO". But ive only heard that term a very miniscule amount of times.

But when ever we smoke weed we dont say, lets smoke some "tetrahydrocannabinol". we usually say weed, ganj, marajuana and ect.

And no offense taken.

16. [quote name='"420tokerdude"']Once i believe, but i dont remeber the effects[/quote]

Your really high. lol. :laughing:

Me and my buddy were picking up 8ths of wax each day to two days for 80-90 bucks... Meh... So much money wasted/spent.

17. Sheeeeeit thats expensive

18. [quote name='"420tokerdude"']Sheeeeeit thats expensive[/quote]

Hmm.. Well grams usually cost around 30 -45 depending on quality. 80-90 bucks is preety good price :3

19. Lol I'd kill to grab 80-90$ 1/8ths I paid 175 for a 1/8 of some shatter in Texas I know a dude who runs a pretty good chunk. Charges 50 a g straight across no matter how much you get it's ridiculous

20. Wax is just whipped oil lol