Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking W/ Friends for the first time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gnewb, Feb 4, 2012.

1. My friend asked me if i wanted to smoke tomorrow and i'm kinda worried. I've never smoked w. them before.. how do I avoid getting the blunt wet? What if I fuck up the rotation..? But anyway, enjoy your Saturday<3:love:

2. Dont think about it so much. Just smoke the blunt lol

3. Psh if he is a friend he wont care about stuff like that and if you do something "wrong" a friend should help you correct it. Mine did when I was new....

Other people can ruin my high so when I smoke with new people I worry about them ruining it for me not if I screw anything up. Just relax and enjoy the company :)

4. #4 adam1120, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
    Don't suck on it smoke it..... Lip it ur out I hate that soggy resin blunt lol

Suck in ur lips and hit it. I use to make a entenstion with my hand to hit it I never put my lips on the same shit even my friends don't know what they did with thete mouth lol

5. you know that weird "duck face" chicks like to make in their pictures? if you dont do that when you hit the blunt you wont get it wet. and fucking up rotation is fairly hard to do. its a circle.

6. You'l be fine don't worry. They will understand if your new and shouldn't really care if you mess up here and there.

7. If youre female, I doubt theyll mind you getting it wet.

8. Keep in mind that if your too nervous your high will be greatly affected, might get some bad vibes. I would try to calm down as much as possible before smoking.