Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking w/ contact lenses?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by canofthebis, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Anyone else feel really guilty about it?

I lost my specs atm and feel really bad... read somewhere the smoke can stick in your eyes or some shit not good

2. guilty? no. does it hurt like shit? yes....get some drops and you should be fine

3. I usually leave my contacts in for months with no breaks and smoke everyday that really isnt a big issue, but one thing you have to be careful with is when your hot-boxing or using a gas mask especially or even someone blowing smoke in your face, you wont even realize it until after but it will look like you are still in surrounded by smoke everywhere you go it makes it pretty hard to see shit with detail

Btw. drops help the dryness but will not get the smokyness out

4. Yeah that's weird man. My eyes would just get too dry and my contacts would fall out. I switched to glasses. Fuck putting shit in my eye all the time.

5. glasses are the tits until laser surgery.

10 years of perfect vision? ill take it.

6. i wear contact lenses and have the entire time i've smoked reef. every day, no problems. i don't really understand why so many other people can't wear contacts when they smoke.

7. feel guilty about it? what

8. i wear contacts and have no issues what so ever..

9. some people just hate putting shit in their eyes.
    to me its unnatural, and i can never do it right the first time.

But when i do wear them and simultaneously get high...no problems either

10. unless you are blowing smoke into your eyes or using a gasmask/hotboxing there shouldn't be an issue... just don't put your eyes right next to a cherried bowl

11. Never had a problem blazing with contacts, and I usually leave them in for months like that other dude^
    Hate taking them in and out

12. Smoked with my contacts yesterday, the smell remains in them though

13. Lol thats definitely in your head dude.
    Contact lenses don't retain smell..
    At all.

14. Acuvue do...

15. Blow out your smoke with your eyes closed?

16. why the fuck are you smelling your contacts in the first place lol

17. I know right. it's prob your fingers that smell

18. No, they don't.

I have the same kind and have smoked with them in for years.

19. i smoke with my lenses in occasionally. Doesnt really make a difference, drops still work and they dont fall out. Why would i feel guilty?

20. I use to have to go out in public a lot after toking so I would use rhotos to clear up my eyes. You shouldn't use rhotos with contacts so I stopped wearing my contacts. When I did wear them though I wouldn't have a problem unless there was a wind that knocked smoke into my eye, then I would either blink it out or put in some regular drops.