Smoking w/ a homeless person

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NasaJoe, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Thoughts?

For some reason, ive recently had the urge to smoke w/ someone who lives off the land. I'd give him his own ja so we didnt share germs, and I would have a friend there with me. I think it would be really ?enlightening? to get baked w/ someone as random as a homless person.

But probably a bad idea. Im from Cali, Ventura area to be more accurate. We have friendly (or at least the look friendly) looking homeless that roam the beach area, surfer types with dogs and whatnot.

:smoking: this p.r.o.g is fresh!! :smoking:

2. Not to be snobbish, but many homeless people are infact fucking crazy lunatics. But I'm sure there's some really nice cool ones. Find the right one beforehand though, and make sure you don't get robbed.

3. Nah, that's cool man, be fuckin AWESOME to toke up with someone like that... I mean, think about it man, it's like he lives a lifestyle that is completely 180 to yours, only not quite, bc you two are like connected, united by the fact that you both smoke that beautiful herb that comes from the same Earth. He has a mindset and belief system that may be completely 180 to yours, just bc he lives the way he does, and he may have learned several things during his life that you may not even be aware that it was something you could learn, you know? And the same for him, man. You'd like, learn from each other. By some unknown equation, I have come to the conclusion that the herb = love.

I hope this made a hint of sense... I'm high as a fucker right now..... :)

4. I have a few friends that spent some time living on the beach in Cali. If he's anything like them he probably has a huge stash of his own :)

5. Ive smoked with a few homeless fellas, some were pretty cool, but I have met some sketchy fuckers in my time.

6. I've smoked with a couple, never shared the same L with one tho besides my uncle (lives in a car in my backyard...I wish I was joking about that) one constant guy we call the 75 cent man comes round on the block on his bike offering to spit a freestyle (he's actually pretty good lol) for some change or some blunt roaches claiming "they'll do him justice" and he'll stay smoking on that for like 5 minutes like a fiend while we light another L lmao. All real chill people though until they try and drop some wisdom on us which gets annoying lol.

7. one time ther was this homeless guy at a train station.. we talked to him for a bit, hetold us that she was a stunt guy in some Al Pacino movie haha,

then he rolled up a jay of some shit and smoked it right there, got sooooooo fucked off it, he was stumbling all over.

then he offered us some of it and gave it to us, it was a bag of green leaves and stems.. and i dont mean marijuana. it was like plant matter.

8. Haha yea Homeless wisdom couldn't be too great

9. My mommy told me not to talk to strangers.

10. i burned a few bowls with this older black immigrant who was homeless. his name was william. this was sometime in early winter of last year. maybe november of '08? anyway, he was a really cool guy, we toked up and he was telling us legends from his native country. he told three or four and then just walked away. i went out of my way to look for him every time i was in town so i could at least spot him a few cigarettes, but then i couldn't find him anymore. last week when i was tripping hard, some friends from that town told me he was found frozen to death last year in february.

11. i have smoked with a homeless person before....i didnt realize he was sleeping on the ground by this table i was at(it was dark) and he woke up and smelled the weed so i let him hit it...they were young and normal looking though not like a "typical" bum

12. Living like homeless people? Were they ever attacked?

13. my family and i were driving down the interstate once where we saw a panhandler. real raggedy looking dude. the car in front of us handed the man a bottle of beer and a blunt. he had the happiest look on his face, it looked like he was about to cry haha. personally ive never gotten the chance to smoke with one though.

14. I'd just buy him a sandwich & a Yoo-Hoo instead.

15. i did once before i was 18 cuz he bought the blunt

i feared herpies for awhile after that it definitely wasnt worth it

most bums are crackheads or drunks tho they mainly just want their drug of choice

16. Me and two friends were sittin on the front steps to the library in Vancouver smoking a bowl when this greasy looking dude came up and started talking to us. I can't remember what he was talking about but it ended in him giving us a VHS movie (which was a rental) and a pair of sunglasses for 2 hits of our pipe.

Heres the movie that he gave us haha

[​IMG]

17. #17 NORRIN RADD, Feb 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2010
    ^That's a good movie.

18. To this day we still havn't watched it. It just sits on my friends shelf

19. #19 NORRIN RADD, Feb 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2010
    You can watch it on Hulu [if you don't have a VCR.]

20. Get blazed and watch that movie man.