Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking vs eating weed for cinema

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. don't eat too much you'll end up paying more attention to the popcorn in your bag than the movie

2. Smoking right before worked for me.

3. [quote name='"Mr B0NG"']

Just google "microwave firecrackers". They're a bunch of threads out there with recipe's for firecrackers, especially on grasscity. I couldn't really tell you how long to microwave them for since I've never done it that way.[/quote]

Don't microwave man just cook them it's only 20 minutes or so. 20 minutes is well worth a 6 hour high

4. just smoke. Youll be fine after the movie but you will be high during the movie, which is what it sounds like you want.

5. I personally prefer smoking highs for TV/movies, but edibles make more sense for a movie because they last much longer.

If you smoke, do it RIGHT before you go in the theatre so you're high for at least the majority of the movie (given low tolerance). If edibles, eat it like an hour beforehand so it hits you right before the movie.

Be VERY careful with edibles though, they fuck you up.

6. There's 2 reasons I dismissed it
    1 the smell
    2 apparently my friend said you get higher by smoking it

7. 2 is SO wrong.

8. I also heard you have to use at least a gram to get high and I don't have that much

9. Haha that's what he said :L

10. You only need .5 Also a edible high is a stronger, and last almost 3 times as long. And when you make firecrackers it doesn't smell at all, the only thing that smells is when you remove the tinfoil.

11. I'd just smoke. Edibles make me pass out and are never fun for me unleeeesssss I'm smoking right after it kicks in.

12. Bro firecrackers don't smell until you take them out of the foil and that smell is mild! Also, an edible high is MUCH stronger than a smoking high!

13. Just smoke and use eye drops if you're worried. I work in a movie theatre and we really don't care if someone is obviously high as long as they're not causing trouble. The most we do is laugh and tell our friends once the customer leaves.

If you're worried just remember that you are never going to see any of these people again so it really doesn't matter what they think.

14. This guy again.

15. Could you please refrain from using the ':smoke:' emoticon in every one of your posts? I think we all know you're going to be smoking.....

Anyway, why are you believing your friend over us who are all telling you that edibles will 'trip' you out longer. I don't even why you say trip..you aren't going to trip balls, but you're going to be high as fuck. If you're THAT worried about the smell then go to a friends house that lives on their own or something....or wait until your parents (assuming you live with them) leave.

16. #36 sgtstadanko, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    [quote name='"CaressaRosee"']Could you please refrain from using the ':smoke:' emoticon in every one of your posts? I think we all know you're going to be smoking.....

Anyway, why are you believing your friend over us who are all telling you that edibles will 'trip' you out longer. I don't even why you say trip..you aren't going to trip balls, but you're going to be high as fuck. If you're THAT worried about the smell then go to a friends house that lives on their own or something....or wait until your parents (assuming you live with them) leave.[/quote]

Cuz he is a dumb kid that has been trolling all summer. Do not believe any thing this kid say . To look through he pointless threads he starts and the. Try's to start flamming with people when we tell him he is wrong.

Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

17. In your case i would just smoke but other than that i would probly do both.

18. Im not even going to reply, whats with all the hate :mad:

19. Yeah but the high wears off way faster so halfway through the movie you'll just be tired and won't even enjoy it.

20. #40 jizzledfreq, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    Yup, he starts threads about the dumbest topics. I would want to smoke with many blades on this site, but stoned42, absolutely not. He's the kinda guy who get's high and acts like a total retard.

Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.