Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking vs. Drinking

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BluntBurna, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Since this is a marijuana board I wouldn't be surprised if most people say they would choose green over alcohol. I just think that most avid weed smokers would choose bud over liquor any day. Does anyone else seem to agree with this? I've turned down plenty of shots and beers but have rarely ever turned down a chance to tag a blunt.

2. #2 Floydian, Jan 30, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2019

3. gettin drunk is good and everything, but it can also be bad, really bad... im sure everyone knows what im talkin about.. stick to the sticky

4. Usually i only drink if im smoking too unless its hard liquor cause i think being high makes it harder to get down. But theres nothing like havin some blunts going around while chuggin budweiser, my regular weekend.

5. Both have benefits.

On alcohol The chick you hooked up with wakes up with regrets.
    On weed, she stays sleeping past noon

6. i usually do both before i go out on weekends and throughout the course of the nite.

7. When I go out I usually start with a blunt. Of course I've already smoke a couple previously. I'll take some shots then make sure to burn a blunt before I go out. I feel like a blunt just levels me off. When I smoke after getting pretty drunk it tends to straighten me out. Although there are times when I'm truly wasted and I burn a blunt and everything just starts spinning out of control.

8. I'd rather smoke, but I drink occassionally at parties.

9. i dunno depend on the situation. im an avid weed smoker, but if im at a party and could only choose on its booze all the way cause thats my party choice.

almost any other day of the week though its weed, being high is easier to do more often and what not. but to me its not really a thing of which i like being under the influence of more, its the influence i want to be under in a certain situation, if any.

edit: it might be different for me thouh, because i am also a very avid drinker, more so then some people here, so i dont turn down a free drink nor smoke

10. poison myself?

no thanks

i really only smoke bud

11. If you drink too much, you puke up your guts and have a killer hang over in the morning.
    If you smoke too much, you're ripped.

I would never trust myself behind the wheel while drunk, I know I'd be more likely to crash, and if I got pulled over it would be a lot harder to play sober.
    I'm not too worried about driving stoned, I'm confident in my ability to do so, and I know how high is 'too' high for me to drive. Plus, I can play sober easier on weed.

Drinking makes me stumble everywhere, be all loopy, and just not quite in control enough.
    I'm always in control when I'm stoned, just much more laid back and easily entertained.

Yeah, I'm going to go with smoking. :p

12. I like smoking over drinking, but I'm not against drinking. When I drink I usually like to get pretty drunk, but not enough to be sick and throwing up, or hungover.

13. Smoking, a million times over.

I don't really drink. Drunks annoy me.

14. funny how most parents would choose drinking over smoking pot...

what daddy doesn't know is his daughter is out having a 4 person orgy drunk off her ass..

this is why my kids will smoke pot :)

15. Drinking makes you belligerent. smoking gets you stoned.

Enough said. GG.

16. i like drinking in moderation, people who handle the liquor well makes it a lot better to be around but i'd definitely toast up a blunt over a fifth. it also depends on the situation

17. Dank Dosia over Alkyhol any daY :smoking:

18. i like being drunk and high but i cant drive while i'm drunk so i just stick to smokin' that stanky doja. I smoke multiple times daily but only drink like once a month maybe

19. I love both drinking and smoking, but when I'm sober I know I like smoking more. When I get drunk I'm like "I love drinking I don't even know why I'd ever smoke," but when I'm high I'm just like "Tokin' up is awesome, but drinking is pretty fun too." I don't know, I want to try both, but each cost money...

20. both motherfucker