Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking vaped Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YYZ, Sep 23, 2010.

1. dude i'm exactly like you, i bought an MFLB just coz its more efficient and portable. the health is a plus but i like smoking too, so what i usually do is roll nice joints with 70-75% AVB and 25-30% dank, they smoke real nice and are perfect for a bedtime smoke watch a movie or something and sleep :D

and it's not harsh or anything. i wouldn't wanna smoke bowls of AVB though, but I find pipes harsh in general.

2. False. There are still a lot of Cannabinoids left in AVB (Already Vaped Bud), so it will still get youa good buzz. I have made QWISO and Golden Dragon with AVB (I call it swamp water because thats what it looks like) and both turned out well. I am going to be making a batch of brownies soon with about 34gs of vaped bud so I will see how that turns out:hello:, but you can absolutely reuse vaped material.

To the OP: I reccommend if you are going to smoke it, do so out of a bong because vaped bud is very harsh to smoke, although it will give you a little buzz, very nice right before sleep.

3. #24 Santi, Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2010
    I've smoked my vaped weed. It does work.

4. All I have to say is: Fuck bitches who sell vaped weed

5. why would you sell vaped weed? lol

6. Better question:
    Why would you buy vaped weed?

7. dealer must have been a damn good salesman.

8. lol if someone can pull off selling vaped bud, the buyer is probably a retard. vaped bud has a "cooked" smell and doesn't look good anyway so whoever buys it is probably gonna be a noob and get high anyway

9. I am a stoner on a budget these days so I can only buy dank once a week. Unfortunately this week I did more group smoking than usual and ran through my stash today. I always vape my weed and hold on to it for edibles but today I decided to throw some of the vaped bud in to my bong. It didn't taste very good but I am feeling a pretty decent high. That was only ten minutes ago though, I don't know how long this will last but I sure have plenty of vaped buds so fuck it, why not ya know.