Smoking up while working the graveyard shift?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sublime92, Apr 3, 2013.

1. What's up guys? I recently got a second job that is right next door to my other job, convnient as hell I know lol but here's the catch..I work from 10pm-4am in this job. It's 3x a week, so when I get off my first job I just change my shirt and walk next door. It's a pizza joint and I'm wondering if smoking bud when it gets to like 1-2ish am will help the time pass. I mean I'm probably not gonna be doing anything, and there's a shit load of free pizza laying around. Or will this be detrimental and make me sleepy?

2. Fuck yeah man! Working is always better when your stoned, well anything is better really lol. And if there's free pizza it should be a no brainer haha I'd love to have that job

3. I hate you.

Don't eat too much after said smoking that you pass out on the shitter. And that's about worse case scenario.

4. Hey, i'm working today too i got 24h shift from now on... I smoked alot when i needed to work 12h, but now i think i should prepare my body to 24h shifts before smoking. And about that - if you got something to do - it's good, if you are just siting and there is no work - it's bad, then you'll get really stoned and sleepy as fck!
    About working when high - i like it, like it alot because i am more talkative then, i dont give a f. About drunk people mumbling, (unless it's some interesting topic that hits me hard), i get really good tips too (working as a bartender) ... I think it's because i smile more and i'm more interested into conversations. So anyway - it all depends on you, if you already had experience working in the night it will be ok! :)

5. I wouldn't I get pretty tired after smoking

6. My brain won't let me get tired until my shift is over regardless so for me personally I would chief up.

7. I used to work at a breakfast place so I would have to be there by 4am to start open, and I am not a morning person so I would smoke before I went in. Didn't make me tired, actually woke me the hell up, so I am sure it'll help ya to smoke around that time..at least it will be enjoyable

24 Hour shift?

8. I say try to get some sativa or sativa Dom. Strain as it contains lower cbd meaning it doesn't make you tired and if I couldn't get any sativa I wouldn't smoke.. It's your job it's how you make your money, you can wait.

9. Lol at first I thought u said ****** lol. I was like dafuk I don't wanna be tripping balls at work

10. [quote name='"sublime92"']

Lol at first I thought u said ****** lol. I was like dafuk I don't wanna be tripping balls at work[/quote]

Haha that shit ain't me, I don't touch anything but weed and sometimes liquor

11. Appreciate everyone's feedback. Just picked up a bag of purp and ill let yall know how work goes today .

12. Purps tend to be indica dominant, don't fall asleep bro.

13. What about purp with coffee?

14. Go for it my man

15. Take a hit for me, I have to stay sober for a while so I pass any future drugs tests.

16. And hit for me i still have to work 11 hours lol! :D no sticky-icky for me today... :D

17. She's asking for it man. And whos gonna hit it, me my man that's who...(superbad reference)

18. Damn I remember that movie, not that quote but that was a funny ass movie.
    From what I remember

19. If you were a drivver at that pizza job then I would totally reccommend toking while on the job. I could imagine just about every blade who delivers would smoke a blunt while delivering pizzas.