Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Tussionex?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Motza, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Alright, I'm new so Idk if this is the right board or not, but who cares.

Anyway... I've been smoking Marijuana habitually for several years now. A few days ago, my stash ran out. Now I'm really wanting to get high, but I don't want to go buy more (and even if I did want to, I don't really have the money). But today I noticed a bottle of Tussionex (essentially liquid hydrocodone in a bottle) that I had left over from when I was sick.

Anyway, I took a double dose of that along with 2-3 beers earlier . But I didn't feel anything besides a drunk-buzz. Nothing like the intense body high that several other Tussionex users reported. So now I'm wondering, what would happen if I poured a TSP or 2 of it into one of my pipes (I have a screen) and smoked it? I've looked on google, and I can't find anyone who has tried this before.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

2. Uh...yeah. Don't feed the troll people.:rolleyes:

3. #3 PerezPurpp, Dec 19, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2008
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

bro dont fuckin do that . hahahahahah

just drink it and wait it takes an hour sometimes more or less and drink 4oz more than a double dose man you wont feel shit from that

4. I'm not trying to troll.... I've bought several bongs/grinders/pipes from this site, so I figured it'd be the best place to ask this kinda question.

Why not? What could go wrong? The medical dose is 1 teaspoon every 12 hours... In the past 6 hours I've had about 4 teaspoons along with a 6 pack, and a don't really feel anything besides a nice calm drunkeness.

I've smoked pure Codone tablets before, and those got me fucked up off my ass. I can't see how Tussionex + a little THC riesn would be any different.

All I'm really asking is if there are some really sever medical hazards with doing this. I know smoking substances will make the feelings more intense than if I just swallowed them like normal, but that's kinda the entire point.

5. Why not. Be adventurous :) Then tell us about your experience

6. Thats a horrible idea. I dont know where you got the idea of smoking syrup, but that never works. I drank about 1/2 a bottle of tussionex once and I felt real good. You sure you dont have an opiate tolerance?

7. no do not do this its a waste of a great substance just drink it man you need to drink more then a couple teaspoons lol

8. bro teaspoons and tripping dont go together . your gunna have to step up to ounces my friend

9. dude i dont see how smoking a liquid is possible

10. You've got it backwards, smoking the substance will weaken the effects. Your better off drinking/popping the meds.

btw, what makes you think you can smoke liquid?

11. the shit only came in 4 oz, haha... I got about 1.5 oz left now.

and to everyone sayin' "how can you smoke a liquid" well this stuff is thick as hell... And given the right temp, everything can be turned into a gas.

I was thinkin of thrown a screen in my bong, fillin it with tussionex and smokin the shit. But based on the stuff you guys have said, I guess I'll just pour myself another shot.

And no, vicaden and codone are the only opiates I've ever really tried. Am I gunna start seein shit like with shrooms?

12. yes crazy shit

13. lol...just take it like you're supposed to...soundin like a fucking crackhead tryin to get another fix.

edit: why is this even in the seasoned tokers forum?

14. Do you really think that burning a small amount of a liquid painkiller will somehow change the make up of the chemicals to get you higher than just drinking it? Ask questions to yourself and really think about it before making posts like this. The last thing your brain needs is to smoke more chemicals.

15. yeah next time just drink it all at once and if you dont like the taste mix it with coke or somethin to dull the taste

your suppose to drink the whole bottle if you wanna lean....

16. haha yeah, what a dick move

17. you get drunk of 3 beeras/... i know how to LEAN HARD on hydro my ***** but u too weak

18. tussionex tastes goooood!

19. when i had a bottle of that i was drinkin about 8-9 teaspoons at a time

definatly had that beautiful opiate feeling

20. anything above 2-3 tsp of tuss will make u feel nice for a good while