Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking too much????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hydraflow, Apr 23, 2009.

1. :confused:
    Hi, what should I do if I start seeming not to get the affect that I'm used too(which I knew was coming eventually aha!). I started smoking fairly young and its been on and off since then. On 4/20 I smoked 3 blunts and a couple bowls...and wasn't really that high. I'm 5'9 & 150 if that matters of how much thc your body can handle. Should I quit smoking for a few months or is there something else I should do?

2. what kind of weed were you smoking?
    either way, that seems like it would fuck just about anybody up. maybe try taking a toke break for a couple weeks and see how it affects you

3. I know heads that have been smoking daily for 5+ years and would still get fucked up by that... I'd say you need a break, unless it was just some really shitty weed.

4. not possible

5. well of course I was high...it just faded all to fast...not the same as it used to be...but 3 joints and a couple bowls through out one day isn't that much..its alot but throughout one day it should be understandable....lol
    yeaah but thanks maybe I should quit for a few weeks...I though there was a better way...aha! jkjk
    Thanks!

6. I've heard of people "smoking themselves sober", although I've never been able to do it. Maybe it happened to you.

7. yea dude thats not good. you dhould try taking like a week break and see how that goes.

maybe it was jsut shitty ass weed.