Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking today

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CasualSmoker024, Feb 28, 2014.

1. So, I'm on probation but have decided to smoke today. What is the best way to smoke to make sure it gets out of my system the fastest? Like does it make a difference if I smoke it all at once or over the span of a few hours? Planning to keep it under half a gram and will be working out nearly every day until my test, mostly out of a health thing rather than just to get clean, will of course chug water as well. Might be a super dumb question, but just wanna make sure I get clean as fast as possible

2. What's you're drug test like? Is it one of those simple 12 drug panel test?

3. It's a pretty standard test, not sure of the specifics, but I know it doesn't test for some psychedelic unmentionables. I'm comfortable I can pass it on pretty short notice but really right now I'm just thinking so far as do I smoke it all at once or smoke over the span of the day, and if that makes a difference for the testing

4. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it doesn't matter whether you smoke the bud whole or little by little, it won't make a difference THC is still being deposited in your body's fat cells but I see you're taking precautions to be clean.

Work out a lot burn those fat cells, really the only way to get it out of you're system faster. I'm assuming you know what day you're test is taking place so that's good. My cousin had the same issue as you and he would just substitute his piss or mix it with toilet water lol but he passed.

5. When you do get tested, what is the procedure?  Do you have to go to a lab (i'm assuming not, but, just to be safe), or do you just get a cup and are told to go to the bathroom?

6. It's not quite a lab but they do watch me piss

7. Sure you might be able to pull it off... But what if you don't? You ever think of that? Then it's longer you have to give into the bullshit system. I say do what you're supposed to, to make sure there is no chance to fail, then smoke like a fucking champion once you're off. But that's just me...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. The testing is random but I've been called in twice in the last 3 weeks and was last there on tuesday, quite sure I have some time. At the very least I have until tuesday, but my guess is 2-3 weeks. I did pass a test on a week's notice not so long ago, so I'm quite sure I'm safe

9. this. I wouldn't risk doing it dude. The penalty is not worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum