Smoking tobacco out of bong?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deppir, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Would anyone happen to try putting juice or milk in a bong to smoke tabacco out of? I wonder if it would get rid of some if the nasty taste of tabacco especially if you use cig tabacco.

2. #62 mpilting, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2011
    Yeah man - this is the only way I smoke tobacco. Pick up some cherry tobacco, awesome shit, like smoker's pride cherry cavendish. Load up whatever "water pipe" you got and hit it. God it's like no other rush. It's not like smoking cigarettes (nasty as hell) or from a pipe (almost as nasty as cigs). It gives you this nice clean mellow head rush. The water cools off the smoke so your lungs can take it, and it tastes so clean compared to cigs. Best way to start the day! You'll feel all mellow and shit for a while!

Just be careful you don't take too many hits or, yeah, you'll be ralphin.

3. #63 mpilting, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2011
    And no, no, no do not use cig tobacco for this! Oh my god! If you wanna horrible experience just smoke cig tobacco out of a bong! No! Don't do it man! Smokers pride cherry cavendish or cherries jubilee somethin, something bought specific for the purpose. Real pipe tobacco or nothin at all man.

4. I got a new nice bubbler, and was outa bud. Without thinking a threw in some tobacco from a cigarello, and now my piece is all fuckin yellow and shit and it didn't even rip nice with that stuff in it. Any advice on getting this nasty nicotine stain out of my glass?!? :smoke: bud only :D

5. Isopropyl alcohol (+90%) mixed with salt will get that nicotine out of your b. Bong cleaner would work too.

Anyways, I've done this for a while, and I don't advise it for anyone, especially if you mix with weed and don't regularly smoke cigarettes. You'll get hooked on the nicotine and eventually your regular tokes will feel lacking unless mixed with tobacco.

There is a mantra that doing this will save you weed; it is in fact the opposite. You'll be nic-fixing more often than you'll even want to smoke weed. I know you're saying something like "why would you not want to smoke weed" - Well sometimes you don't always have it. If you don't smoke cigarettes routinely you're put into a situation where you really start to nic-fix, or go find some weed - Once again something that you can't always do.

You're simply getting yourself "addicted to weed" in a sense. Not something I would advise.

6. 70 percent cali kush 30 percent natural american spirit through my rasta label roor, join me on the mooky island

7. dont do it me and my friend were packin tobbaco (no weed) to see who could clear the biggest hit and my first time i threw up and coulddnt breathe but it does give u a great heaadrush.but not worth it:eek:

8. Good relaxing headrush but its not worth it. Tobacco is nastyyy.

9. I smoked half a stoge in 1 hit out of my bong

Talk about nicotine rush...my vision was shaking for 30 seconds

10. tobacco is bad for your health bro

11. smoking tobacco alone is like rippin a cig directly into your lung and not doing mouth inhale.... its harsh as fuck strong as fuck and sucks imho :D

12. Just saying i smoke a real pipe with some real pipe tobacco (like one that your grandpa would smoke) and i would never use them for weed but the pipe tobacco tastes alot better and smells alot better then cigarettes.

Ive heard people say it smells like baked goods and Cookies while im smoking it.

13. I love it when people smoke pipe tobacco in the city and you smell their tobaccos and the different flavours, some of the are real fruity cherry like. :hello:

14. #74 soggydoughnut, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011
    trying right now, will edit post in a minute...

no me gusta... one it kind of tasted like weed so i should probably clean the bong... two it was nasty.

15. Just made a homemade bong to smoke some pipe tobacco from and it was the worst thing in my life. I took one hit and quit. Kept the bong though, just for when I score my afghan this weekend :smoking:

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRLV8joTd5E]big tobacco bong rip - YouTube[/ame]

This explains it all...

17. I stuck a Marlboro #27 in my Ehle 250 one drunken night and took a few rips just to gross out my anti tobacco friends lol. As I remember it, It wasn't bad at all but none of my friends would pack her up until I cleaned my tube the next day.

18. Where I am from we use acrylic 'bongs' [we call them tutors]. When we load our hits we dont use any sort of bowl and just jam a small 'plug' of tobacco into the metal drop-/down-pipe. The idea of the baccy ball is to stop the weed falling through into the water but many of my friends and family smoke 'baccy bongs' when they are low on smoke or when its dry. Hope this helps, Gern :)

19. This... If I smoke weed on its own in a bucket set or rarely put a head on my bong then I find I dont feel 'satisfied' with the high for some reason. I have never once got paranoid smoking just bud on its own but I prang out all the time when I mix baccy in my bongs for some reason ?

20. Cigs are death, and bongs will give you a 1.5x multiplier to your death when used with tobacco. Sprinkle a tiny bit 1cm of a cig,(just under half inch) on top of your herb if you want that head rush. I guess it wouldn't work if you smoke cigs all the time, but I'm an all green kind of guy.