Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking to the crutch

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Guitar Guy, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Do you all smoke your joints down to the crutch? I do, I don't like wasting weed so I make sure I smoke all the weed. Don't tell me if I don't like wasting weed then to not roll joints. I need to roll joints sometimes for special occasions, like going to the beach, or a concert, or driving to meet up with friends.

But yeah, I smoke ALL the weed I can in my joints, no roaches for me.

Blunts are different, I leave a roach for blunts because they are easier to burn yourself with and the roach usually fucks me up

2. i smoke it till the evidence is gone

3. Put some tobacco near the crutch. When start to taste it, you're done! :p

4. When you start tasting your crutch you're done.

5. [quote name='"LafterL"']i smoke it till the evidence is gone[/quote]

This. Down to the nitty gritty OP, I know I do.

6. I smoke like 2/3 of the joint then throw it away

7. #7 So_savage420, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2012
    [quote name='"LisaBot"']I smoke like 2/3 of the joint then throw it away[/quote]

My friend is like that he "lives above" roaches, sometimes it is just paper at the end little to no bud left, my blunts have green though top to bottom when I'm rollin

8. i only smoke the first puff, after that your just wasting thc, so then i chuck it out. Also i keep the smoke in my mouth cuz it gets me higher, im like the coolest kid at school btw

9. i put a block in before the filter so i dont wast any weed but then again i smoke spliffs so

10. When i smoke spliffs (and i use very little tobacco, just to control the burn <5% and i dont smoke stoges) I put a little tabacco down near the end and stuff it there so i can just throw it out there

11. If I'm at home a always like having a roach. But in public I try to smoke it all.

12. i smoke that shit till its too small to hold

13. Burning lips and fingertips my dude

If i'm smoking a blunt with friends and i have the roach, when it starts burning my fingers i will hold it up to one of my friends and tell them to inhale, then just toss it when it really starts to burn. Because i wanna get err'one high!

14. around here, it's called "hot lunching" when you hold the roach up to your lips and smoke it all the way down until you can't hold it anymore

15. Down to the ashes, every time.

16. I don't even remember making this thread lol. I guess I had a really good night last night.

Brought a joint to the beach and passed it with this chick and smoked it all the way to the crutch before throwing it in the water. Whenever it starts to burn my lips I hold it about an 1/8 of an inch in front of my lips and inhale. I think I get bigger hits that way too

17. Save the roach and throw it in a bowl

18. I roll without filters and I have a bunch of burn marks on my fingers from smoking them all the way.