Smoking Then Having Sex...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TribalLeader, May 30, 2008.

1. Dam smoking good shit and having hardcore sex is fun. One of my girls I been dating came over tonight with some nice ganja. I take one hit and it was to small of a hit. I did not get much of a hit. Still lol getting use of the glass pipe. Hey I am a blunt man and bong man usually. I use my metal pipe also. Well anyways, So the 2nd hit I mean It made my eyes bleed of tears. Whoa I am flying lol and she is too. Then after I took only 3 small puffs, So a total of 5. I am Still a lil high and smoked like at 9:30 its 1:15 now central time. It was from a her glass pipe which is nice to smoke from. So then like 10mins later we go into my room and fuck really fucking good. Boom I bust one nut on her booty. And I am shaking and still feeling it. It felt so fucking good and her pussy gets so so wet which is good for us. Oh she can suck cock so nicely too. Then I go again like 30mins later. She's a lil wild one lol. I was wondering if anyways has some good experiences with your women and you both get high as hell.:)

2. Oh yes, you wouldn't believe the stories when I told you. I have been with some freaky girls that wanted to get down and dirty when they were stoned :D

3. well to flip the script, how about smoking a cig after having sex.....holy shit the first time i did that it was like everything was peaceful in the world lol

4. best dude, the best

i was nailin one of my freinds last week after we split a good size nugg blunt, WHOOO

got some warm up dome for like 15 minutes than 69 for another 15 than we must of went through like 7 different positions. best sex ive had in a long time, and there was legit pumping for a good hour and a half or so, so the nut was incredible after all that. right before i was gonna cum she pulled my hips all the way in so she could play with her clit for another orgasm so we could come together. pulled out and finished off in her mouth.
    we dont usually have casual sex, but we were both bored and shes been single for a minute. it was glorious though, my adrenaline was goin pretty good and i was shakin for a minute when we were done