Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking the red hair

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wiid420, Oct 6, 2008.

1. i had a guy ask me the other day if i ever considered taking tweezers and picking off all the little red hair on a bud and smoking it.

has anyone ever tried this? does it get you higher?

2. its has been done.
    And they got EXTREMELY blazed.
    It was a grower on this forum actually.

but its pointless unless you have a huge amount. you could try picking them off for hours if you bought like a Hp or something lol.

Sems~

3. hairs are nice, but crystals are nicer:smoke:

4. Keif ftw!

5. yeah they get you really high. But like sems said, it's not worth it unless you have alot of weed.

6. Theres pics from recent on the city about a HAIR HARVEST....dude smoked multiple bowls of hairs, and got real high...BUT the hairs had visible trichomes. I dont think low quality hairs get you that high.

7. a grower friend of mine rolled me a joint of hairs...needless to say i was fucking blaaaaaaazed

8. now that is something i would like to try.:smoke:

9. Yup a guy on here had I believe it was a quarter ounce of only red hairs off a harvest of strawberry cough if I remember correctly..

really impressive, he said it smoked amazing, believe they rolled it, packed bowls and vaped it if I remember correctly..

10. Those pictures were fucking amazing.

11. good thing my weed isn't low quality:smoke:

i might try it with some orange crush, pure hair pretty much already haha

12. As of a couple weeks ago, i have begun plucking the weed hairs off of 3 strands of Chronic and Dro. i plan of vaporizing one fat bowl, bonging a bowl, and ultimately rolling a joint of hairs. I have a really high tolerance at the moment, so i will let you know if the hairs will do the trick