Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking tea?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Moegain, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Does anyone do it or has done it. I am thinking about trying, i heard that it can give you a buz simillar to a small amount of weed. Does anyone have any credible sources of information about it.

sorry if its the wrong section.:smoke:

2. You sound like a fiend man lol

3. I've smoked tea twice. I like the taste of it actually and Im\'m gonna smoke it more to see if theres a buzz. I really cant tell

4. you know what, i had a friend who was really into that. she'd empty out tea bags and try smoking them, i think it's kinda silly just cause it fucked up her bowl. when she tried scraping it, it was all like.. tea res. haha i wouldn't do it just because i don't really think it will do much but go for it. :) and let me know how it goes.

5. how was its effects, did it make you mellow out?

6. Green tea will kick in after about an hour. You feel really mellow and calm. Maybe the slightest body high. Weed is much better.

For all of you guys who have never heard of this, it's pretty common thing to smoke in China.

7. im not really sure. i think ill roll a joint or something of it and smoke it and find out. I smoked a bowl of it and I didn't notice much.. but Ill try again

8. ya, right now i just feel kinda chill. I wasn't excpecting to get a body high. I smoked 2 bowls of it and i have the head of me while high. I smoked Lemon tea though, it was green tea mixed with lemon juice and dried. It really is a nice taste and i like it. It is a good replacment for nights without weed. I didn't take an hour to kick in. I feel relaxed already.

9. another update, its been about an hour now. I am just watching a movie and i feel really relaxed and a slight buz is building. It is a nice smoke i must say. I would recomend it for short term effects, i don't know about harmful effects though. It is a good substitute if you don't want to smoke cannabis but or don't have any. It makes you kinda tired though

10. Green tea does not get you high at all, its all placebo. I use to smoke a ton of it when I was younger because I thought i was cool. dosent do anything. All thoes antioxidants really make me RIPPED.

11. doesnt get me high, can give you a little buz. It just mellows you out, as if you were drinking caffine free green tea, just more mellow for me.

12. i used to smoke it befoe bed when i was out of weed, it was a mellow high, very pleasent when u jus wanna chill imma try it high though

13. Try smoking chamomile tea, it'll chill you out.

14. check out this video on youtube that a buddy of mine made.

HTML:
    www.youtube.com/adtesting
    this should explane everything

15. I recently saw a thread where someone said they smoked green tea and got a buzz, but another poster said he saw the thread tried it but didn't feel anything at all. So try it out yourself and see if it works. Its not harmful, at least green tea isn't, others could be.

16. i smoked an entire green tea bag ( was mixed with pomegranate and other stuff too) in one sitting once. by the 4th bowl i had a horrible cough and for the next few days i was just feeling sick with a pretty bad smokers cough lol.
    It did give a MILD (and when i say mild...i really mean MILD) high, more of just a relaxing feeling because i REALLY REALLY wanted to smoke that day, but was all out of bud.
    It did give me a headache as well though.

But the only way to really tell is just doing it yourself and see what its like.

17. i like to mix a bit of green tea into my joints every now and then. it makes a pretty good flavor, although i have never just smoked tea leaves before. i would have to assume you are either jonesing for some green pretty bad or are slightly retarded if you resort to that hahaha.

18. i just did it and all i can say is it feels really weird to shake my head lol, everthing looks a bit darker too.

19. ...yes it'll toast your ass. you gotta smoke a big bowl out of a bong though. Like 4 teabags worth, i heard the cinnamon kind totally rocks your world. And ya my friends do it all the time, so its credible for sure. make sure to post after you do it, if you can!!!

20. I just smoked a tea joint. It was really tasty. I'm really relaxed now, but not high. Just chill. Nice.
    I'm thinking about rolling some tea into the next real joint I roll, for the taste.

:smoke: