Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Stems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by laki56, Mar 28, 2016.

1. I can confirm that smoking stems is okay, and still gets you high. I had a couple stems laying on my table and I was dry on bud, so I decided to smoke some stem to experiment. I smoked out of my 4 perc 17 inch bond with an ice catcher. I added about 3 pieces of ice and I was dying coughing after a large hit. I only had about .2 gs of stem and I feel very nice and I'm feeling a nice high. Now the next idea is kief + stem, on my dry days. But now I am just listening to Kid Cudi MOTM 2, and I feel good. I just wanted to express my recent experiment with stems and I would recommend saving your stems for your dry days. .2gs has me at a mellow and nice high where I'm very calm and just jamming. I would love to listen to others experiences with smoking stem and if smoking smoking stem and kief is a good idea.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I smoked stems once when I was like 17. Felt like a junkie ha ha.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. .2 of stems got u high lol? Low ass tolerance

• Like Like x 1
  4. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Well this is a epic first post

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jesus man I have 2 mason jars full of stems for hash guess I'm gonna have to give this a try

7. Save em up in a bottle of everclear for better results. As time goes by that everclear will become very powerful.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Haha I was wondering this too so I saved me some stems

9. #9 Deleted member 923417, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2020
    deleted

• Like Like x 3