Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking roaches/doobies/end of joints/blunts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Craving, Aug 12, 2011.

1. I got a couple of them from previous smoke seshs, never really collected them before, but does it get you guys as high as regular bud, or higher?

Talking about smoking them by breaking them down and putting all the resonated weed into a bowl.

:smoke:

2. yea man you'll def get high from it

3. Yeah man I sometimes save my roaches just so I have something to smoke when I'm dry.

4. #4 SaiyaN, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    when you save up all of your roaches and create a single blunt or J wit em, its called a generation blunt! theyre fun to make and you get tons of diff strains.

but i warn you, take the non burnt weed thats left in it so you dont end up smoking nasty charred bud.

edit: you can also use roaches that to pull powerswats. a powerswat is when you put the roach str8 into the drill bit. Fattest swats you can pull. ive died from them before and i die from nothing

5. PUT THE WHOLE ROACH IN THE BOWL haven't you seen the color of joint roaches? They are soaked in THC. Just take a roach or two and throw that shit in the bowl and smoke it. If you have big blunt roaches I'd take the weed out.

6. Yeah sometimes I use roaches, and put them in my glass pipe. Looks dumb, but it makes me laugh when I'm baked haha.