Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking rillos when weedless?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by walkerbro, Jan 29, 2013.

1. You guys ever resorted to smoking straight up cigarillos when you don't have any bud?

2. nope just ciggys out the arse

3. This shit

4. Ya i had tons of fresh packs of white owls cause i bought bulk and ran outta weed before i ran outta wraps, so i lit one up with just the baccy.

Snubbed it within 10 secs cause the tobacco tasted like ass.

5. All the time it's horrible makes your tongue burn haha

6. Ya your tongue goes numb lol

7. Hell naaaaa

8. Yeah fuck all that shit

9. No, i personally don't touch tobacco. cigars are pretty badass though, the first time I smoked a blunt, i did it by myself so i was rolling for one person, so I mix some of the loose tobacco from the cigar in with the weed thinking it will be the same as the weed smoke, the first puff I took that had tobacco in it made me throw up lmao. that's a cigar though, i held in the cigar hit for like 4 seconds, you're not even supposed to inhale those things ahah

10. Yup all the time.Once you smoked about a few of them the bad taste goes away and turns out to actually be good surprisingly lol I like to smoke straight rillos. They make me feel relaxed and chill.

11. no grape swisher could taste good enough for me to smoke it without weed inside.

sour apple though..hmmmmm:judge:

• Like Like x 1
  12. I tried a couple hits of a blueberry swisher once. Not great, not horrible. I don't like to smoke tobacco unless it's filled with weed though.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. No, that's that 15-16 year old "always craving a buzz" type mindset where you are jonesing for weed but can't find someone to sell you a "nickel bag" so you smoke tobacco to try to feel a buzz for the evening. If you want a nicotine high, vape some ejuice.