Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking resin straight out of your bowl

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SecondClass, Feb 17, 2014.

1. As in, hitting an empty bowl to get the resin in the bowlhead. Is this more efficient than scraping the bowl?

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. No, scraping is 50000x more efficient

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. holyy shit power level is above 9,000!!!

$ent from the Continuum Transfunctioner ±

4. I smoked resin for the first time last night. Didnt taste that bad, and i did get stoned, dont know why people say it doesnt get you stoned

5. resin is pretty gross tasting but does it ever get you stoned!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. just started scraping and making resin balls. nice mix with some left over roach weed. makes for a good smoke!

It may get you high but it's still ghetto as hell. Just get more weed. Smoking res is like huffing glue, it just makes you look like a crackhead who will do anything to get high. 

8. Good luck woth that. Youll.pretty much be smoking.lighter fluid

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. ill take a couple hits outta my bowl like that if im out, which isn't very often

10. It's always nice to have some resin left over in your bowl when you are out of herb.