Smoking...rain or shine? day or night?

Discussion in 'General' started by BringItOn, Feb 23, 2009.

1. My favorite time to smoke is at night, or when it's raining. I hate smoking during the day because it makes me feel off, especially if it's bright and sunny outside. How about you guys? Personal preferences for when or weather?

2. Nothing beats smoking outdoors on a rainy night. Bonus points for thunderstorms or lightning storms.

3. So this one time, at my house

which backs onto a lake

i got really high in my bedroom in the middle of the night
    in the middle of a thunderstorm
    with my window open

and while i was staring out into the distance

a lightning bolt hit a stump in the lake

the thunder was so loud i felt it on my face

and once my initial reaction of shock and awe subsided, i noticed the tornado sirens were going

:eek:

4. Outside on a warm sunny day.

5. Smoking in my parked car in the middle of the night with the rain pouring like hell and some great tunes blasting out of the speakers.

6. favorite time to smoke hmmmm ....4:20?
    my favorite time to smoke is early in the morning after I wake up on a nice warm sunny day, gets me feelin right
    :D:smoking:

7. at night. when im thru with all my business.

8. right after class around 2 on a rainy day with a cool breeze with a blunt on the front porch of my apartment or on the roof on a clear dark night with the stars so calm and peaceful. just let your mind wander

9. just chillin by the river that goes through my downtown on a sunny day right after class in the spring

wouldn't really work b/c of the bike cops around there

so my fav place to blaze is probably my friends front porch on a nice day

10. The title said it all.

I like to smoke day and night, rain or shine.