smoking pruned leaves?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mrprickleypete, Apr 19, 2006.

1. this may be a bit of a dumb question, I just got through pruning my leaves for the first time (1 month into veg and 1 week into LST) If I smoke the pruned leaves will I feel anything? what if I crush them up and put them in my cheeks like salvia?

just a thought

Peace

2. about 1/15th the THC of buds. so you smoke 15 times as much and you'll get high. but hey roll up a fatty and enjoy the taste. word of wisdom though, if you inhale leaves you WILL get a sore throat.

3. thats some funny shit foxbatman...lol....you cant smoke that leaves lol youll probobly smoke chemicals instead of THC....you ll probobly die instead of getting high

4. lol don't think you're gonna die. Probably a little light headed from the lack of o2 and a major headache. Especially if they are still only in veg.

5. ^huh? I don't think he'll die. he just won't be stoned and he'll get a nice headache. just save them until you have a heap of them and then make some canna butter.

6. THC is not water soluble so you won't get high by chewing it. At the vegging stage you won't have the maximum THC levels or trichs on the leaves to get high off. Basically its not a great idea...

7. Well for the hell of it I crushed up 3 leaves, smoke a few bowls. I gotta say I was a little high (hadn't smoked all day) but a minimal high. I'd say the lack o2 caused just as much of the head buzz as the leaves did.

Thanks for the suggestions.
    I'm gonna save em and make cannabutter.

Peace all