Smoking Poorly Trimmed Bud?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by coalition17, Dec 21, 2010.

1. I had a quarter ounce of poorly trimmed bud, smell wasn't too pungent unless you were directly sniffing the bag. Looked like mids. But smoked well. Couldn't tell a real difference in harshness between the untrimmed bud but wtv. Is it bad to smoke it? I read it may be better to cook with untrimmed bud instead of smoking it. Idk i'm pretty baked now! Help please? :D

2. i rarely get bud thats not trimmed beautifully, but when i do i just trim it myself

3. i find the less triming that is done the more intact the buds stay. if it is still moist that is a whole diff story but if not just pull off the leaves and manicure how you want.

4. It's dry as a bone. He cured it for a few weeks in glass jars. But, tbh, if it had been more properly trimmed it would have been some high quality bud. I like it when my weed is dry, breaking it up becomes so much easier. I don't mean dry like some bricked reggie, but nice fluffy dry nugs that you can just roll between your fingers and it's like you ran it through a grinder... Thanks for all the help though guys, in the end, the bud got me lit, and was a good price so i'ma happy toker.