Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking partners.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theglasscouch, Jun 7, 2011.

1. We all have smoked with many different kinds of people? Who in your opinion was the weirdest or "most interesting person you've ever smoked down with:smoke:?

2. theglasscouch sure was one weird dude..

3. #3 theglasscouch, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2011
    around the top of my local ski mountain there is a state highway which we would often climb up to and shred the powder down back to the actual slopes. so me and my friend climbed up with Mary Jane tagging along and hopped over the guardrail onto the snow cover road and ski across the road for a while until we find a good drop. we pull out his piece (M.c. Hammer, R.I.P) and light up. well two ski instructors had walked up too and saw us doing the deed. One instructor asked can we hit that? and what kind of dicks would we be to say no? of course you can. so we stood in the middle of the road smoking a bowl discussing how their boss didn't care and all that jazz. and then we skied down the mountain. i was glad i made new friends. it was a good day:D

4. so i've been told :smoke:

5. lol joking, but, on the real
    i don't smoke with real people
    just robots and imaginaries :eek:

6. Smoked with a toothless homeless man who drinks multiple bottles of mouthwash a day (for the alcohol) who was telling me and my buddies stories about how he used to live next door to a crack dealer at some motel and got free crack from him all the time.
    "gotta love weed, but theres one thing I AM down with...

CRACK."
    Haha that guy was crazy

7. my friend, been tokin up with him since day 1 :) we always end up taking a picture stoned or something and it looks funny as shit

8. i've smoked out some random homeless guy under a bridge before..and also some tweaker in a park haha..they were both cool i guess. the tweaker was great once i got baked cuz his brain is fried so he was sayin some funny shit haha

9. I guess for me it would have to be just a bunch of random parents and grandparents ive smoked down with over the years,, does smoking with a beatle count? cause ive dont that hahaha :smoke:

10. Parents who smoke weed are always nice and awesome and some of the best parents there are. and yes i would say a beatle would count too.

11. Yeah my smoke buddy's mind is filled with bad ideas and a list of movies we HAVE TO WATCH next time we hang out.