Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking: paper,wood,glass?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr.Spliff, Mar 12, 2002.

1. I get higher smoking a joint than anything else.
    I have a glass pipe and a superb ice bong, I also have a great wood pipe from my previous years of tobbacco smoking.
    But it seems that I get alot higher from a joint and the high lasts longer.
    Has anyone noticed this kind of difference.
    I love my pipes and bong but in certain situations.

Also I would like to know how we smoke in our vehicles.
    (example) I love packing my wood pipe for a long drive because i can stuff a whole eighth in it and smoke for hours.

2. I love joints too, nothing gets me blazed like a lovely lil joint to the head. I love my pipes, and bongs, but sometimes there's just nothing like a phatty.
    I don't know the science behind it, I just know what I feel!

As for driving around smoking, I dont' do that anymore really, but I used to have this phat lil dugout, and then we graduated from that to a glass one-hitter. And sometimes, a lil glass pipe would do the trick... But now if I am smoking at all on the road, I would have to be on a backroad. Paranoid? Maybe. But I'm not takin my chances anymore! :)