Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking outside in a bush. How long can I stay in the bush before the smell is too strong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hmhhmhhmh, Aug 25, 2015.

1. #1 hmhhmhhmh, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2015
    There is a big wooded area by my house. If I go into the middle of it can I smoke and get away with it.

2. Lold@ smoking in a bush. If theres no airflow youll stink after 5min

3. well, it depends on how bad the bush smells...what kind of bush is it? ..and why would you want to stand in a stinky bush to begin with?

4. I just want to thank you for the laugh this thread produced. I can just imagine your neighbor walking her dog past this smoking Bush....

5. You should bring camping equipment with you next time as it takes days to get rid of the smell. Ha ha just kidding. I would smoke and then GTFO as soon as possible before anyone sees me. Not much you can about the smell. Good luck!

6. Unlit cannabis alone stinks, one puff stinks. Not much you can do, maybe switch up your smoking spots once i a while. If I seen a kid walking into a bush with a bag, i know whats up.

7. Definitely find a more secluded spot. Even when using a bong, the smell has a pretty wide reach.

8. No worries.....the bush naturally sucks up all the smell and renders you nearly invisible.

Bush smoking is the best.

9. Man smoking anything other than a joint out in public, regardless of what time it is, is hands down the easiest way to get arrested. With a joint you can eat it if you think things are gonna go south.
    If you're over 18 just roll one and smoke it on your property (front porch, patio, garage) and buy a cigar for the smell. Swisher BLKs are like 70 cents and are very strong.
    Again I HIGHLY recommend staying on your own property, if you dont live in a legal area and you keep smoking out in the open it's only a matter of time before you get caught, most likely by a cop.

10. True lol

11. Haha definitely a good laugh. But to be honest I remember those days. Paranoid as fuck, everyone knows I'm high kinda days. But in all seriousness go a little farther away, do your business and enjoy the high...

12. wow...i bout pissed myself...thank you for asking such a perplexing question. don't smoke in a bush dude, unless you're in some cool place like Australia. Ummm...even then, smoking in shrubs, trees, brush land, wheat fields, etc. is sketchy at best. you light up the neighborhood landscaping some evening around 10pm and you'll be worrying about a lot more than smelling like weed or your parents finding out. find a less risky place to light up for a multitude of reasons.

13. Op gets busted for being a perv cause he is hiding in a bush getting high. Thanks for a great laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk