Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking out of foil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Magicman2292, May 2, 2009.

1. Hey guys. I got a piece and I'm all outta screens and I don't feel like going to get more. I have aluminum foil and I wanna make a bowl with that. Is it aluminum foil or tin foil that gives you alzheimers?

2. Don't do it

3. Don't smoke from foil if you have a peice

4. Why do you need a screen. I used em a few times and there nice but if I dont have one then it doesnt bother me.

You afraid of a little ashes in your mouth? :p

5. My little peice never has a screen. Just don't hurricane-inhale that shit and you won't get hot-snacks.

6. i never fuck around with tin foil or any metals at that because you never know what toxins are being released when you smoke.

7. Nah. But I don't pack big bowls. I pack about a dolar worth of weed and that get me high. So ya I might suck the entire thing into my mouth.. And when I do pack normal bowls, I break it up. So I'm not just gonna throw a bug in there... Too much for me hah

8. fix'd:smoking:

9. 50% of people over 85 have alzheimer's...so you are pretty much fucked anyway...go for it

10. put a little pebble in there. Or get off your lazy ass and go buy some fucking screens instead of bitch about getting alzheimers when you are 90. (sorry to be so blatant)