Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking out of an apple absorb THC?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Swaggg420, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Would the inside of the apple absorb some of the thc?

2. The natural sugars in the apple do absorb small amounts of THC, but not so much that you're gonna notice

3. Since the only two main solvents in an apple water and sugar are positive solvents it won't absorb any thc because thc is a non-positive molecule. So don't worry about smoking out of an apple.

4. THC is water soluble, but thats kind of irrelevant because you wouldn't be using this pipe for an extended period of time so the amount of cannabinoids lost is insignificant

5. If you have to use an apple then you dont have much of a choice do ya? But no why would it absorb thc

6. I dont have to, I have a glass pipe. Im thinking about using an apple as a bowl piece for a good ol water bottle bong though.

7. Oh I see, I never thought about using it as a bowl piece, thats an interesting idea. Waterbottle bongs are lame IMO Id rather just hit the piece

8. I cut off the mouth piece with a razor so I can inhale more. Gets you ripped.

9. dumbass

water has protones that a soluble to weed/chloryphll so itll take both.
    hexene and butane donot have them protones and are not suuble only take the thc not the chyphyll thats why people think its better n more pure

10. Lmfao.

11. Apples work plenty fine.

I use them on the regular when our and about because all you need in a pen and an apple and you can make a perfect pipe. Plus your just holding an apple to your mouth so it looks less suspicious in public. The greatest part of all is that you can just put your thumb over the top and take a bite, who's going to question that?

12. I meant on the water bottle I cut off the mouth piece