Smoking out of a potato

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by InAllSeriousnes, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Seriously has anyone else here smoked out of a potato? It kinda leaves a weird taste in your mouth when high but suprisingly works well lol. Its kinda weird though but hey if it works why not? Good for when you dont know how to roll and dont have rolling paper or dutches...

2. i've never smoked a potato but i have smoked an apple, and that has a similar, but sweater out come i'm sure, but hey, i'm tokin one to u, for being so explorative.ha

3. lol it'd be cool to see if we organize all the blades and get em to try out different fruits or methods and post em lol like one big publice experimentation research journal archive thing and like post do's and dont's

4. haha i moved on.

i use to make apples, cans, and water bottles to smoke out of.

now its only glass.

i love california....

5. dude i taught my lil brother how to make a 20 oz. bong one time haha

6. yes, haha
    a long time ago

there was literally nothing else in the house

so i made a bowl out of a potato

good times, good times

yea, yea

uh huh

arwooga

7. The first and only apple pipe I made was sick because the holes I poked for the stem

and bowl were right on track making for a good tight hit. I also used a bic pen tube as

the stem and a piece of apple skin with holes as my organic make shift screen.

Ive also made a bong out of those disposable 1 gallon water jugs with the handle on the

lid. Didn't hit as tight as a nice piece of glass, but I definitely had fun. :D

8. Personally i think making weird contraptions to smoke out of would be pretty fuckin fun would be cool as shit if GC hosted a competition or something for like most inventive smoking device haha lol

9. I'm an alternative pipe aficionado! Apples, potatoes, carrots, pears, cucumbers, melons, the works. Pears and carrots are tricky, but I've made em work beautifully. Fuck, I can make a bong on the spot with very few resources. Made a sick pom bong the other day in less than ten minutes, thing hits like a beast, been using it for a while now.

I can't imagine how many apples I've gone through in my life. No worries, I eat most of them as well :hello:

10. bamboo
    [​IMG]

Pez dispenser
    [​IMG]

wood
    [​IMG]

i win:D

11. QFMFT

I cant even remember the last time I had to use a homemade

12. Lol dude i've smoked out of a potato plenty of times. Sure it tastes slightly weird but it gets the job done lol. You should try it more often its not too shabby if i do say so myself lol.

13. bad aftertaste.

14. :cool::cool:

Fool you're a bitch you scrolled all the way down and saw this thinking, "oh someone commented me saying im cool.". FUck you:cool:

15. Haha.
    What does Gmfrt stand for?

16. Lol gmfrt?

Quote for mother fucking truth

17. haha hell yeahh potatoes...hella of the mini oranges too...oh and i was in hawaii and this local dude got me sum bud and was like here bruh smoke out of this...he fuckn breaks a random ass branch off a tree and it was hollow...made a perfect chillin it was great

18. THAS FRIGGIN SWEET!!!! i wish i could be one with the branch....

19. tried it with an apple... it was pretty tasty, it was lots of fun I might try it with an orange next time.

20. I once tryed smoking some bud in a bud. yeah i poked a hole in the bud for the bowl and then a mouth peice on the end. put the weed in the bowl and light it up. i ended up smoking most of the bud with nothing else. burnt my hands though lol was very funny at the time.