smoking out during a tornado

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blueberrydro, Jan 21, 2014.

1. This last summer I was sitting in my car smoking out and a national weather service warning came on the radio. It was a really bright sunny day so I was like wtf lol. Then like 2 minutes later it went from bright to dark and about 5 miles away I saw a huge funnel cloud. So me and my brother are just hitting the bong and watching this thing come towards us. It was so calm for the longest time, and then BANG, a shitload of hail and rain hit my car like out of nowhere. The wind was fuckin crazy. it was shaking the whole car and when the tornado got closer my car was literally bouncing and sliding backwards. it got within 200 yards of us and It practically disappeared. It was probably the craziest time smoking iv'e ever had. I had dents in my car and broken windows in my house but honestly it was still fuckin cool

2. i laughed so hard  :p

3. I would have shit my pants at 200 yards. Here in SC we basically don't have any. I have yet to see one in person, but the speed they move at would be enough for me to start driving away as soon as it got within a mile or soSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. [quote name="blueberrydro" post="19381430" timestamp="1390335900"]This last summer I was sitting in my car smoking out and a national weather service warning came on the radio. It was a really bright sunny day so I was like wtf lol. Then like 2 minutes later it went from bright to dark and about 5 miles away I saw a huge funnel cloud. So me and my brother are just hitting the bong and watching this thing come towards us. It was so calm for the longest time, and then BANG, a shitload of hail and rain hit my car like out of nowhere. The wind was fuckin crazy. it was shaking the whole car and when the tornado got closer my car was literally bouncing and sliding backwards. it got within 200 yards of us and It practically disappeared. It was probably the craziest time smoking iv'e ever had. I had dents in my car and broken windows in my house but honestly it was still fuckin cool[/quote]Damn, I wish my herb could make me trip hard enough to see tornadosSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. So you guys just sat there and didnt give a fuck? Lol

6. I was thinking the same. Sat through Sierra Nevada mountains during intense storms smoking but never a tornado

7. I heard Bigfoot lives there.

8. Though those woods are pretty fucking spooky at night

9. Pot + tornado would = instant anxiety attack for me

10. [quote name="DeathMadeTangible" post="19383124" timestamp="1390354466"]Pot + tornado would = instant anxiety attack for me[/quote]Hahahahaha. WordSent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. What really happened:

You got really high with your friend and decided to fill an industrial leaf blower with pebbles. You aimed it towards the sky and let it rip, then and aimed it at your car and house.

After coming down, your brain recognized the commotion as a tornado.

12. lol thats awesome

13. I wish I was that chill with tornadoes, it's probably one of my biggest fears.

14. It was pretty damn scary but I was still smoking during it lol. the thing I fear the most about tornadoes is the shit they throw but I was out in the open so  I wasn't too worried. an f-2 isn't that powerful but still pretty damn crazy. I think they said the winds hit like 150. my car was sliding and shaking like crazy. but I managed to not freak out too bad 

15. [quote name="blueberrydro" post="19384224" timestamp="1390366298"]It was pretty damn scary but I was still smoking during it lol. the thing I fear the most about tornadoes is the shit they throw but I was out in the open so I wasn't too worried. an f-2 isn't that powerful but still pretty damn crazy. I think they said the winds hit like 150. my car was sliding and shaking like crazy. but I managed to not freak out too bad [/quote]LiarSent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

16. Holy shit hahaha.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I live in Oklahoma and last May an ef5 ripped through a town about ten minutes away from where I live. Saw the funnel cloud on the news, went out to smoke with friends. Came back inside and saw all these houses destroyed while the tornado dissipated. Freaky shit Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum