Smoking out a newbie.. question?

Discussion in 'General' started by InferiorZone, Jan 5, 2009.

1. hey all. Well i have a friend who is anti-pot. She knows i smoke and she's ok with it for the most part.. at least i think so. But she has never tried it. Anyways today i talked her into smoking with me one time. She agreed so i plan on smoking her out on tuesday.

I know some people there first time getting high can either get all panicky or not get high at all.
    I really want her to have a nice high, so maybe i can get her to think better of it.

how can i insure that she has a good high?

thanks.

2. Well, theres really no guarantee that anybody is going to have a good high, but theres little things you can do to make it more comfortable.

First think about what youre going to smoke out of, and pick the least painful one. The first time I smoked was out of a pipe, and it burned my throat SO bad, and I hated that.
    Blunts are usually easier to manage, and they taste better.

And see what she wants to do, make sure that you're throwing out good vibes. I'm a strong believer that your high has something to do with your environment and the vibes around you. So just keep it casual, give her water, and hang out.

3. Oh, and make sure you teach her how to smoke right, so that she DOES get high.

4. Yeah i would find a nice, safe and chill spot preferably in a house

Turn on some Ben Harper and spark a blig :D

5. nicely tell her what's what (as in how to inhale right, and not to blow into the piece, all that), and be somewhere safe so she doesn't' freak out about being caught

6. Smoke straight headies, much lower chance of paranoia. Pick an indica dominant strain, less chance of out of control thoughts which lead to paranoia.

Smoke out of a bong or a blunt/joint, bubbler. Pipes can be harsh.

Hang out for awhile before smoking, get a good vibe going, drink some herbal tea if your into that beforehand.

Play some chill music, something that is her preference, comfortable setting little chance of parents or other people barging in.

And she should be A-OK

Cheers, have a good one :wave:

7. wtf.......

8. Ok thanks alot. and thanks for the other feedback too. I really hope all goes well so she can turn into my new smoking buddy! :p

9. Setting, mood, and emotions all play a role on what sort of buzz you will have.

Just be in a cool environment that you're both familiar with and shit will go fine.

10. Thanks dude

11. Even though it usually applies to hallucinagens, the Set and Setting rule applies to new smokers as well.

Set is mindset. Make sure to put her at ease before she smokes, as we all know many people who are anti-weed take up that position due to propaganda. Be ready to inform her accurately, basically let her know the facts about weed. Let her know none of the horrible things she sees on tv will happen :D

Setting is her environment. I suggest anywhere you two can be alone. I find other people is what freaks people out the most when they are having a bad experience their first time smoking. So the least chance their is of somebody else coming along, the better.

So few people have bad times, I wouldn't worry as long as she goes into it with a good mindset. Have fun, I always love introducing new people to weed

12. id say one of the main noob concerns is getting caught so thats what trips them out, atleast i know it did for me. So smoke at yer pad, then just chill smoke somemore and watch some movies!