Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking out a freshmen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Platypus313, Feb 19, 2009.

1. IT depends is he mature enough? Try to take a unbiased look at his personality and judge for yourself. It sounds sort of hard to, but try :p.

2. That'd be a really cool thing to do, imo.

What about the kid's brother? You might want to ask how he feels about it, but that's just a thought. He could possibly get jealous, or mad that you might be influencing his little brother, and things could somehow get out of hand, but I don't know either of you.

... Sorry to break the good vibes with all this negativity :(.

3. i personally think it is to young. and honestly find it fucking disturbing that kids that young are even around weed. i have nothing against weed i just find that discusting. i remmember when i was that young. my voice diddnt even change yet.

i was playing with my little cousin about a month ago on xbox live, and a couple of his friends joined our party and asked him if he wanted to come over and hang out friday, just ask your mom for some money. he said no. they kept asking him if he wanted to. and he said he couldnt hang out that day.

then i asked him what they were talking about and he said "nothing, they're stupid." i was pretty proud of him, but i think im going to talk to him about it, and say that im going to beat his ass if he trys it before he is 15. he is only in 8th grade:devious:

4. I say depending on how old you are, If your like 19 or somthing than yea I think its kind of wrong but if your in high school yourself than do it,

Like someone else said show him how a real stoner does it, show him how to be mature about doing it.

5. Since he's your brother, I'd say no. I definitely wouldn't if it was my brother, at least not for another couple years.

6. i started in the middle of 8th grade

7. imo...i dont think you should give him a pipe.that would just promote more smoking and i think at the age he is at he doesnt needs to get that into it so young.just brush the tip of the iceberge with him.

8. Smoke with him but at least try and tell him about responsibility and accountability.

9. I know exactly what you mean. I have a little sister and she's gettin into all this stuff now and it's a little weird to think about but yeah... I think you are fine :smoke: (stoned)

10. I know someone who started smoking in 6th grade.

11. Just be a good influence, but don't act like the brother in the situation...That's your friends job obviously.

12. Hey, hes pretty young, but i started smoking when i was in the 8th grade.

But its better for im to smoke with you, than to be around "other" people and smoking with them,

At least i think its better for him to smoke with u, since your family.

But hey, Show him how we do it up in GC!!!:smoke:

13. dont give him a pipe , he'll be screwed if his parents find out .

just do what has been said , tell him to leave at weed and all the stuff

14. Way to be original...

15. It's different for everyone. You be the judge, if he's the kind of kid that you think it will affect his school, family, or friends - don't let him do it. You sound like you know this kid. Smoking is not everyone's thing, but if he is the kind of kid you could see handling it well, then give him some advice on it and make sure he isn't stupid about it. Just what I'd do.