Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking out a freshmen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Platypus313, Feb 19, 2009.

1. I found out my friend little brother smokes today.
    And I love him. He is funny as hell and I love being around him when I am stoned because he makes me laugh so damn hard. But today I found out that he smokes and I told him I'd smoke him out.
    But the things is, I feel like that is so young.
    I smoked when I was a freshmen but when I look at him, he looks so young and innocent and I feel like a bad influence.

Do you guys now what I mean?
    & what are your opinions?

2. 14 or 15?

3. I smoked when I was a freshman, I don't think theres anything wrong with it. Especially if he already smokes it shouldn't be a big deal.

4. Its all good as long as its not a freshman girl your trying to take advantage of.

5. if he's a freshman he could even be 12 or 13...

6. Well, thats not that bad I started in summer of 8th grade, most people smoke during highscool, When i was a freshmen SO many people smoked weed.
    just have fun, like your smoking anyone else out.

7. also three of my good smokin' buds started in 7th grade.... Now THAT is young

8. highly unlikely i was uh 15 when i was a freshmen, i knew lots of 14-almost 16 years olds in freshmen class's

9. i started smoking halfway into 8th grade, do it

10. If he is funny as hell, and you like him why do you call him your friends brother? Why not refer to him as a friend?

Sorry, just curious.

Anywho...

I see no problem with it, You are not a bad influence on him. You should actually be happy about it, better he smoke with you where you know he won't be around lots of shady people, than go with other freshman trying to find bud in the ghetto...

Just a thought.

Happy Toking.:smoke:

11. My brother and most of his friends are 13 and halfway through there freshmen year..... :rolleyes:

12. If he smokes already, you might as well. Usually I don't talk to anybody regarding herb unless they are out of high school, but I think this is an exception if he already smokes and you know it. This could be a great opportunity for you to tell him as an experienced toker to make sure he keeps everything in perspective and has the right priorities as a high school student.

13. be a good influence and show him how a real stoner does it.he'll really apreciate it.

14. I think he's too young, but that's just me.

I would not smoke out someone between the ages of 12 - 14, even if they smoke already.

15. If he already smokes why not? Could be fun.

16. Well it's just I look at how young he is and I can't believe I smoked that young...I started end of 7th grade year but not a ton and I'd never smoke out a 7th graded...thats like 12 years right?

Any I guess I will smoke him out. I shouldn't feel bad. His dad smokes but I always feel a little guilty smoking with younger kids. I don't know it's just me.

And I don't know him all that well he's just been around when I smoked with his brother at his house.
    He gets out of school early tomorrow so we are gonna blaze then.
    He is really responsible though and I wish I had his control when I was his age.
    Like he doesn't get high during school or anything.

17. I started during my sophomore year in high school but I knew tons of people that smoked as early as 6th grade. I'd say that if you're gonna do it, show him how to smoke responsibly and not make a bad habit of it. Make him a respectable stoner.

18. You can smoke him out and still be a good influence,
    Explain to him that (for now anyways) he should keep it bud only, and tell him
    some tips on not getting caught and encourage his current positive behavior
    (not smoking during school, keepin' it recreational ect.).

19. How? That would mean they would be graduating as fresh 17 yr olds. Doubt it, they have birth date restrictions for every grade. I mean yeah it is possible but I was one of the youngest in my class and I graduated 3 days after turning 18. I ain't calling you a liar, I am just saying.

20. Yeah good ideas.
    I'm thinking about giving him my first pipe.