Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking out 2 noobs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ohyeahsonn, May 9, 2009.

1. so my friend C and my friend L are going to be staying at my house this wknd. C is staying tonight and L is staying tomorrow night. i want to smoke with both of them, and L definitely wants to "try" weed so i know he'll smoke with me if i just get a pothead song/show on and say oh man lets do that (haha). C on the other hand is more conservative and knows i smoke and never really sheds much opinion on it other than it kills brain cells (lol ignorance?) but he did want to try salvia (nothing alike i already know) but he doesnt know that, so i think i could convince him weed is perfectly okay. sound right? also any other suggestions to get them to smoke would be great, THANKS in advance :D

2. norml.org

show him the door, but only he can walk through it.

:D morpheus ftw

3. Salvia us more like a trip, and not an everyday thing. Get your conservative friend, he'll both of them, to watch The union: the business behind getting high. There's one part that rids the myth that weed kills brain cells, monkeys had gas masks put on, pumping weed smoke into their lungs, eventually the lack of oxygen started to kill their brain cells, then they painfully suffocate until they die. It wasn't the bud that did it, they simply made them suffer, no living organism can survive without oxygen. And when you smoke it's only in your lungs for a couple seconds until you go back to breathing fresh air normally.

4. Unless you take a big enough hit and then rather then breathing normally you spend the next 5 minutes coughing and wheezing.

For the both of them just ask them to sit with you while you smoke and then offer them a hit. if they want to do it then they'll take it and have some fun