Smoking ontop of a School

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lilhatzi, May 11, 2006.

1. Well here is a story that i will remember for the rest of my life. I was with my 3 of my friends. We were around 12 or 13 years old. At the time i didnt smoke marijuana. Well, my friends wanted to smoke really bad, So they said lets go ontop of the school roof. Since U R out of view once u get to a certain place. So like 10 minutes go by and they have smoked there weed, and we start to climb off the roof. Just as were coming off, a cop car pulls into the parking lot and sees us. So we are running as fast as we can while this cop is chasing us. And i left my 150 dollar skateboard on the ground because i couldnt carry it onto the roof. :mad: :D

2. wow...............i wish i could do something like that............i think i will...........that blows about the skateboard, i know how much money you can spend on shit like that..........anyways great story...............:)

3. did you come back later and your skateboard wasnt there? that mustve sucked man

4. That's...hilarious, actually. Were you guys hopping fences and shit? Or did you just run and the cop followed for a few seconds, then got lazy?