Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking on the Roof

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by darklordwaffle, Sep 19, 2012.

1. I have access to my roof from my bedroom window. The area immediately outside the window is right above the first story of my house, and I can pretty easily get to a point that's above the second story.

So my question is: Could I smoke on my roof without anyone on the ground or in the house being able to smell it? My concern isn't with the safety of it; I know I can handle myself up there.

2. It should just fade away into the vast expanses of the atmosphere...

3. You'll be fine man, toke up!

4. LMAO. What if one of the neighbors sees you up there?

5. I'd probably only be doing it at night, so that shouldn't be a problem. Besides, from the low spot, only one neighbor would be able to see me (and even then only from his side yard), and no one could see me at the higher spot.

6. Do that shit.its so tight.ive only done it like once at my buddies crib but it was cool

7. Anytime I smoke on the roof, I have this mental image burned into my brain of workaholics cast on the roof..

8. I've been meaning to smoke on my roof for awhile

9. Just blow it straight up in there air, and let the wind take it elswhere. You should be fine, I love smoking on my roof! :smoke:

10. Be cautious though friend. If living with parents or someone who dislikes the herb try to slowly walk along the roof to your sit/smoke spot. If someones room is on the second level you can hear the walking clear as day if not careful. Good luck.

11. You will be fine if there are no open windows, otherwise just be quiet.

12. smoke rises.

13. Wind can carry smoke up or down

14. I wouldn't plan on getting ripped up there, I'd end up falling off the roof with my bong in hand.

15. [​IMG]

lawn chair & youre good to go.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co8PISaHuPM]Workaholics: Dragon Statue - YouTube[/ame]

17. Workaholics ftw

18. Hell yeah! Love that show haha

19. I used to stay at my friends house when I first started smoking at 17. We went out on the roof thru his window. Some of my best memories are on his roof. Do it!

20. yup, on the top floor at my new place, and you can climb right onto the roof from our balcony. Kind of a steep climb, 3 story house with each floor being its own apartment, but it's flat on top, we bring up chairs and blaze up there during the day/night on the regs.