Smoking on the river nile

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sudan420, Jun 28, 2010.

1. smoked a couple of j's on my friends homemade barrell boat in the middle of the nile, it was so relaxing, all the bud i came across my 2 years here have been sativa, anyways just saying hello from khartoum :smoke::wave:

2. dude that is fucking AWESOME, i wish I could say i've smoked on the nile river :(

3. the buds that are here all come like this, its doesnt look great and is somewhat seedy, but it really get you high, like high high :smoke:

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

4. my friend, you are epic.

5. thanks man :) :wave:

6. you ever think about jumpin in the water?

7. i jumped in last week and swam for like 20 mins, it was fun :hello:

8. Are the laws tougher over there or what?

9. Well I'll be smoking up in the Caribbean in 3 days, so HA!

10. Well the government here practices Shari'a Law which is Islamic Law.Holding a pic of what I showed you can get you a couple years in prison and get lashed or both and a big fine, but there is alot of corruption here, if your family is well known or whatever, nothing will happen to you, but if youre just a regular joe, youll get fucked so hard.You can even get arrested for having a seed in your pocket .

11. Actually the law is actually awesome, cause if a cop is coming towards you and you throw your weed out of your pockets right in front of him and get caught you wont get jailed, cause they have to catch it in your possesion LOL

EDIT: it just has to be 5 meters away from you

12. I bet its pretty difficult to find connects there though huh?

13. for someone new, yea its hard getting connects.But once you finally get some and smoke some friends out, theyll hook you up with their ppl till you find the right person, and my dealer happens to be a cop LOL and he lives across the street.

14. :eek: thats awesome

15. Have you ever smoked at the meroe pyramids? that's one of the places i want to toke one day. I'll PM you if I ever come to sudan! haha

16. isn't there alot of animals that could kill you in the nile river???

17. that probably makes it extremeee

18. Dude, you're like the stoner version of Tom Sawyer.

19. haahahahahahaha :eek:

20. lolol! :d